Norco, CA
Norco College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Norco College

Gani Kyle

Norco College keeps the class sizes small enough for every student to feel comfortable with. The aid and support you receive from the staff is amazing, and school resources are easy to get your hands on. Norco provides a smaller, more personal atmosphere for students looking for a stepping stone for their college career.

Bri

This college has welcomed me with open arms and it had made my college/student life worth every minute I've spent on the campus day and night, either with events on campus or doing my part as a student leader with student government. The staff are incredibly kind! The students are what you make of it, but so much opportunity for new friends! The school is beautifully peaceful and the professors are amazing. Nothing will ever tear my heart and soul away from Norco College itself. I owe everything to those that supported my educational growth and believed in me but I would not be where I would be at this school without the strength, guidance, and true friendship from someone at the school that is more than an inspiration. I'm proud to be a student at Norco College. The life of a student is more fulfilling when the student proceeds, believes, and achieves.

Ana

In my humble opinion, Norco College is on the cusp of greatness. While it is a tiny campus hidden in the city of Norco, it has immense potential to serve its students even more than it does now. My reasoning behind the heartfelt criticism is because of the following: 1) The institution sometimes fails to address the organizational aspects of higher education, likely because the college is growing both in capacity and capability. 2) During my time at the college I found that academic advising had become a headache rather than a sigh of relief. Many of the academic counselors provided varying answers and often (unfortunately!) confused me more than helping me. Although the above was true for my particular experience, to say that Norco College is not an adequate facility would be false. I believe firmly in the perspective that ones experience is largely a result of their mindset. Despite the fact that I found the above to be the case during my time, I found a way to make my academic stay at Norco College amazing. If it wasn't me joining the Honor's Program or stopping by my professors' office hours it was taking the time to sit in on a campus-wide seminar/workshop regarding my concerns (i.e. transferring, general education, paths to graduate school, etc.) All in all, I would highly recommend Norco College to anyone who is wanting to find a local community college that challenges you in ways the larger universities sometimes can not.

Brenda

Its a great college, you can always find very friendly people compared to the other two campuses in our district. Its small, it has great programs and it feels safe. I am involved in different programs here at Norco because they seem like they truly care about our education.

Norco College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.