Harrison, AR
North Arkansas College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend North Arkansas College

Katareena

I absolutely love North Arkansas College. I began at this college my Junior year of high school and I plan on continuing my education after I graduate high school this year. The office lady's are always super nice, our counselor really cares about us and our education. The teachers are always available, either by appointment or by e-mail. I wouldn't wish for a different college to attend or graduate from.

Jaclyn

A great, cheap college to attend!

A great, cheap college to attend!

Bethany

North Arkansas College is found on the edge of the small town of Harrison. If you are looking for a small, home-town type of college, this is the perfect place for you. There is currently no on campus or off campus housing that is affiliated with the college, but there are plenty of apartments in the area.

Devin

North ark collage is a typical "small america" town college with some non-typical amenities. There are three campuses across town. The advising staff seem to know and understand their basic position responsibilities however seem to lack genuine care for individual student needs.

Shelby

Overall, North Arkansas College is fairly nice. I have had some great teachers, but I have also had some very unhelpful teachers as well. The campus is always very clean and easy to find your way in. The small class sizes are a huge benefit to the overall learning experience. I wish there were better food options on campus besides vending machines and the highly expensive at "The Grille".

Caitlin
Northark

Its a great college

Northark

Its a great college

Angela

A place where people of any age, gender, and class can come and get an amazing education at a very affordable price.

The school is very cheap to attend, but you get a great learning experience with great professors who are always willing to help their students!

Abigail

Dear high school senior, Pay attention in class. Take good notes. CARE about your grades. Study hard, so you can get into the college you want, instead of having to settle for something less than you deserve. I know you are a smart girl, so act like it. Stop being afraid to show the world that beautiful mind. Don't play dumb because you think people will find it cute. When you are in class, write your heart out. Don't be so scared of putting your heart into an assignment, just because you might get a bad grade on it. Try your hardest, and realize that the future is coming soon, and it's coming fast. So really plan for it! I know all that you can think about right now is hanging out with your friends, and that seems more important than studying for that test tomorrow. Trust me, though, Future You will thank you if you just put forth the effort now. That way, you won't have to work twice as hard at everything when you're out on your own trying to figure out how to attend college and pay rent. Sincerely, Future you

I wish I had known how laid-back all the other students were. I think if I had seen how regular the people were, that would have made me less nervous when I first started attending this school. I was so nervous about being around all the new people; I wish I had know that they were people just like me. They weren't stuck up, or like the stereotypes you see on television. They're all just regular people, working towards a degree just like myself.

Anyone who is not serious about attending college should not attend this school. Most of the students attending my school are not fresh out of high school. They are older people, going back to college after many years, or people who maybe took a year off and are ready to buckle down and get a degree now. People who aren't going to take college seriously should stay away, because sometimes they can serve as a distraction to those that really do care about their grades and future.

annelise

Northark is a nice place because of the close relationship between the teachers and students.

If I was given the chance to go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would have told myself to get more involved. I was a good student but I just went through the motions. Playing more sports and participating in different clubs would have given me the chance to experience different things. High School is way to short to not get out there and show people what you can do. Don't grow up too fast, just take your time and live it up.

The kind of person that does not like to do any homework or attend class. It really can be easy if one tries.

If I could journey to the time when I was a senior in high school, while transporting the knowledge I presently obtain, I would discuss two important words that apply to education and my future. Before all else, I would advise myself that the number one key to success is perfect attendance. Today I realize that appearing to each and every session is indubitably necessary. There is a substantial load of intelligence to be reviewed on a daily basis. I have concluded that by securing participation in class or even with employment, procrastination is avoidable and accepting change is effortless. This additionally develops a docile expansion. Furthermore, I would discuss preparation. I would summon myself to set up goals and pursue them. For example, I would tell myself to arrange countless scholarship opportunities. Sometimes a mission is essential when regarding advancement. The transition to college life is gernerously challenging in comparison to my previous assumptions. My path continually reformed and my confidence level increasingly drifted. If I could go back and educate myself, my college continuance would be amazing. I have most definitely been traveling down a road of preventable accidents, imagining I had acquired the wisdom I have now.

Someone who is looking for a special certification such as, culinary arts, or performing arts should not attend this school. Also, certain schools may not credit some of the classes taken at Northark when transfering.

When i tell friends about my school the one thing i brag about is the location of this school in comparison to where i live and work.

North Arkansas College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.