North Arkansas College Top Questions

Abigail

Dear high school senior, Pay attention in class. Take good notes. CARE about your grades. Study hard, so you can get into the college you want, instead of having to settle for something less than you deserve. I know you are a smart girl, so act like it. Stop being afraid to show the world that beautiful mind. Don't play dumb because you think people will find it cute. When you are in class, write your heart out. Don't be so scared of putting your heart into an assignment, just because you might get a bad grade on it. Try your hardest, and realize that the future is coming soon, and it's coming fast. So really plan for it! I know all that you can think about right now is hanging out with your friends, and that seems more important than studying for that test tomorrow. Trust me, though, Future You will thank you if you just put forth the effort now. That way, you won't have to work twice as hard at everything when you're out on your own trying to figure out how to attend college and pay rent. Sincerely, Future you

annelise

If I was given the chance to go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would have told myself to get more involved. I was a good student but I just went through the motions. Playing more sports and participating in different clubs would have given me the chance to experience different things. High School is way to short to not get out there and show people what you can do. Don't grow up too fast, just take your time and live it up.

If I could journey to the time when I was a senior in high school, while transporting the knowledge I presently obtain, I would discuss two important words that apply to education and my future. Before all else, I would advise myself that the number one key to success is perfect attendance. Today I realize that appearing to each and every session is indubitably necessary. There is a substantial load of intelligence to be reviewed on a daily basis. I have concluded that by securing participation in class or even with employment, procrastination is avoidable and accepting change is effortless. This additionally develops a docile expansion. Furthermore, I would discuss preparation. I would summon myself to set up goals and pursue them. For example, I would tell myself to arrange countless scholarship opportunities. Sometimes a mission is essential when regarding advancement. The transition to college life is gernerously challenging in comparison to my previous assumptions. My path continually reformed and my confidence level increasingly drifted. If I could go back and educate myself, my college continuance would be amazing. I have most definitely been traveling down a road of preventable accidents, imagining I had acquired the wisdom I have now.