North Arkansas College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for North Arkansas College

Shelby

Overall, North Arkansas College is fairly nice. I have had some great teachers, but I have also had some very unhelpful teachers as well. The campus is always very clean and easy to find your way in. The small class sizes are a huge benefit to the overall learning experience. I wish there were better food options on campus besides vending machines and the highly expensive at "The Grille".

Caitlin

Its a great college

Jaclyn

A great, cheap college to attend!

Bethany

North Arkansas College is found on the edge of the small town of Harrison. If you are looking for a small, home-town type of college, this is the perfect place for you. There is currently no on campus or off campus housing that is affiliated with the college, but there are plenty of apartments in the area.

Devin

North ark collage is a typical "small america" town college with some non-typical amenities. There are three campuses across town. The advising staff seem to know and understand their basic position responsibilities however seem to lack genuine care for individual student needs.

Sara

I find that North Arkansas college is a wonderful place of learning and meeting new people. The class sizes are small and give that feeling of small school environment while going to college and it is a great place to start out if your not sure whether or not college is good for you.

Katareena

I absolutely love North Arkansas College. I began at this college my Junior year of high school and I plan on continuing my education after I graduate high school this year. The office lady's are always super nice, our counselor really cares about us and our education. The teachers are always available, either by appointment or by e-mail. I wouldn't wish for a different college to attend or graduate from.