North Carolina Central University

« See more reviews of North Carolina Central University

I love my class of 2013. I just started to get really involved in my school and i absolutely love it! I love networking and meeting new people. My classmates are very helpful and love to help everyone succeed and excel. Of course there is a little bit of drama in every group, but I believe that no matter the drama, problem, or situation, my class (or generation) will strive and make this world a better place. Hopefully I'll receive this scholarship to achieve this goal to become an accountant.

Whether one is attending NCCU because they want to get a decent paying job in the future or because they aspire to pursue a specific career, they all are there because they are driven and enthusiastic persons who are ready to change their world.

Student body as a whole has some work to do as far as professionalism but aside from that one thing we have oozing out of our pores is school spirit. EAGLE PRIDE AMPLIFIED

My classmates are the most loving, caring, sharing, understanding people you will ever meet. We pick one another up when were down and need that extra push to succeed.

Many of my classmates and lazy and don't put in the required effort to get a good grade in the class. Most students are respectful of the professor.

My classmates is always loud, talkative, and repeatively absent from class from partying the night before.

My classmates are those who are eager to learn and hardworkers who work to achieve high grades in class.

My classmates are very driven individuals and they stay focuesed and keep the class running smoothly .

My classmates are hardworking, studious, goal-seeking, family-oriented, and helpers.

My classmates are really social, they aren't afraid to communicate with each other.