North Carolina Central University

« See more reviews of North Carolina Central University

I feel that the kind of person that should attend North carolina central university should be someone with good work ethics, in order to manage their study and homework time. Someone who is determined and self driven a person that is there to learn and apply their education to their field of study. A person that has good time management and can make most of their time for work and the other half of their time for studying. And Someone with school spirit and is proud to be apart of the school and represents the school in a positive way.

I believe that you have to be a person who is outgoing. When I first got to NCCU, I would walk past other students and just look at them and immediately they would smile and speak. This action made you speak back and showed that our school is a friendly campus. Also, if you are someone that likes a small class size group, study groups, and one on one times with your professor, then this is the school for you. There are a lot of activities that a student can participate in and the area is close to stores.

At North Carolina Central University, eagles strive for excellence. In attending this school a person should be well rounded, and able to survive on there own without parents. This school is socially accepting, caring for a diverse group of students from all backgrounds. A student needs to be focused, and priority driven to excel well at North Carolina central University.

I think NCCU is the perfect school for a student studying any of the liberal arts, sciences, education and business. Though the university is constantly growing NCCU remains a competitive university that provides students with a close relationship to published professors as well as opportunities within the communities that are in the Research Triangle.

Anybody can attend this school. It is open to all students that are looking to get a good education. Once you've been in the school for at least a year you'll see that it has changed you for the better. I know it has changed me in the way I walk, talk, and even dress.

NCCU is for everyone. There is something to offer anyone who wants to attend. NCCU is a very diverse HBCU. The only thing that everyone has is common is that we came to get a degree.

The kind of person that I think should attend North Carolina Central University, is one that is ready to work and learn to become successful in life.

A person who wants to adventure out and meet new people, someone who isn't scared, strong and positive mind, and just have a great heart!

A person who is determined about having graduation as their destination is the type of person that should attend this school.

People of all types of races who are interested in getting a degree should attend this school.