North Carolina State University at Raleigh Top Questions

Here at NC State we are inspirted to set forth ambitous goals for ourselves and our peers, and are pushed pushed to acheive nothing less than what we are capable of acheiving; the diverse and accepting community at this institution allows for such goals to be acheived.

A well rounded community and family.

A multicultural university that embraces the varied backgrounds of its students while encrouaging those same students to mesh together to work towards something greater than themselves.

Benton

It's a huge school with plenty of oppurtinities for anyone, you just have to find it.

North Carolina State University is a welcoming, friendly, spirited, lively, sports-loving, red wearing, howling school for success.

NC State is a driven school that prioritizes research, careers, and organizations but gives the resources and teachers to do so!

Charnae

It's big and thriving.

Great balance between academic appreciation and athletic enjoyment.

Kaitrin

North Carolina State is the place where anyone can truely discover themselves and gain the skills they will need for the rest of their lives, both professionally and personally.

NCSU provides quality education with affordable tuition and creates an experience that you will remember for the rest of your life.

Daria

Socially liberal and fiscally conservative with a core group of radicals.

Hunter

At North Carolina State University, students not only find a place a to call home, but a community and sense belonging, as well.

Maryam

NCSU IS AMAZING SCHOOL IN THE WORLD BECAUSE IT HAD THE BEST COMPUS TEACHERS AND STUDENTS

My school has given me an experience of a lifetime. I have met so many different people and have learned a lot already. I am majoring in Chemistry pre med and hope one day to become a physician so that I can help others. Without scholarship money I will be unable to stay at this school. My professors are great and I am learning a lot. There are a lot of activities for us to participate in.

Jimmy

The first time I took my little brother to visit me on campus, he noticed one thing above all: 'It's all bricks!" And yes, it is true, I would say 98{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} of our campus consists of red bricks, which may make it confusing to recognize certain buildings from others.

Lots and lots of red. From the bricks, to the flags in the sky, to the shirts people are wearing, every day you will see red. It is assumed that NC State does not have pretty parts of campus, but that is a lie. there are trees everywhere, so in the spring and fall the campus looks amazing. Hillsborough Street is a neat little place, and the Bell Tower and Court of Carolina are beautiful.

N.C. State is an outstanding place to foster creativity, make friends, network, and build understanding of complex topics; but most of all it is a great place to mold yourself into the person you want to be.

North Carolina State is the perfect university for individuals who want a good education, like to be outdoors, have strong school spirit, have strong spiritual beliefs, enjoy the occasional party, like on campus activities, and/or participate in sports.

Jonas

NC State is a very good school with an amazing engineering program. The campus holds a welcoming presence and the students are very friendly. The classes are somewhat reasonble, but some are very large. It is a nice university, inexpensive, and underrated.

At NC State, you'll earn a valuable education and your degree will be well-respected, but you'll experience so much more. You'll never feel more pride than seeing the Bell Tower lit up red when athletics are victorious, you'll learn how to tailgate in preparation for NC State football and you'll spend more time walking on bricks than you ever thought. Most of all, you'll forever bleed red!

My school is a large community with many smaller, closer, family like groups which make up the community.

NCSU is a large school, but there are many opprotunities to get involved with smaller groups of students, such as joining clubs based around a specific major or a club sport.

NC State is a very diverse school with lots of diversity and unnumerable options to help your future.

Bryant

My School is very large and interesting to the eye there are many things that can catch your attentions such as the football team, basketball team, etc but they are all about there education and helping u get the best education that they can give you

NC State is very diverse and focuses on accepting others and doing well in school for the most part.

Po

UNC is the best school, making students have passion to achieve own goal.

My school is diverse, resilient, fan-based, and constantly pushing it's students to succeed.

North Carolina State University is a very student friendly school focused not only on the academic sucess of the students but also on creating an environment in which students can be exposed to a variety of academic and social experiences that will make them well rounded individuals.

North Carolina State University is a wonderful place to further your education after high school, full of very spirited and friendly students and professors that will help you in insuring your success in college.

A large school with something for everyone!

Vinh

North Carolina State University provides a nationally renowned educational program in which you will feel like you are in a closely linked family.

Eureka

North Carolina State Univesity is an incredible school and is recognized nationally for their science, engineering, and mathematics programs.

My school is an academic, fun, and engaging place to learn. It is a large university with much to offer. The school spirit her is awesome.

Melody

NC State is formerly an engineering college with a growing humanities college and a business college and other colleges coming together to learn more about the world through many these many lenses so we can find practical ways to solve the problems of today and tomorrow and overall benefit our communities.

North Carolina State University is a diverse school that engages students in learning, cultural experiences and other things.

Marie

NCSU is an amazing place to learn, network, research, and have fun! The professors are helpful and friendly. The financial aid office is willing to help you find the funds you need. The housing staff are very sweet, helpful, and enjoy talking to the students. NC State manages to make a large school feel like a small community.

This college has normal people, nice students and teachers, and challenging classes.

There is a lot of opportunity to pursue not only career goals, but personal goals as well.

Sally

It's an amazing way to meet new people and there are so many opportunities, and its really challenging.

Gabriel

North Carolina State University is a school that provides its students the opportunity to succeed, as well as an environment to cultivate their lives in the process.

Even though we are the biggest campus in NC we are like a huge Wolfpack Family!!

Bonnie

It was engaging.

NC State is a tough, fun, interesting, enjoyable, unique, and large university. The professors are very helpful and know the material very well, which in turn make the whole college experience more enjoyable. UNC is right down the road, so we always have that rivalry which is nice to have. Students going to UNC believe that their college is more supreme compared to States, but I however disagree. State has transformed me into a much more mature person and has helped me not only learn more about calculus, physics, and chemistry, but also learn more about myself and my future.

Sydney

My happy place.

Kristine

Very large, a little overwhelming, very science oriented.

It's tough, but the education level is incredible.

hannah

NC state is a focus learning environment full of fun young adults who are able to balence life life our university balences the sourendings; wwe have farms, a city full of history and malls, pretty parks, and a great learning enviornment.

Wale

We are the NC State Wolfpack dedicated and loyal students, faculty and staff to helping all around us reach our highest levels of academic attainment.

Tamara

NCSU is a thriving learning environment.

The best.