North Carolina State University at Raleigh

« See more reviews of North Carolina State University at Raleigh

I think different types of students interact with one another in the classroom. However, in most cases people tend to stick to their friends which can be seen anywhere and ti is very common. Students wear jeans to class, the dress is very casul. Most NCSU students are from North Carolina

I haven't really been involved with many racial experiences. There is a broad racial group found at NC State so I can't single out a type of student that might feel out of place at NCSU. To class, I wear jeans and a t-shirt. I always feel comfortable because I know I am not being judged.

the only group i am in on campus is a sorority. i would like to get more involved though. most students wear jeans and a t-shirt to class. everyone interacts and it is a very accepting school. a lot of ncsu students are from raleigh and other cities in north carolina.

I find that everywhere I go on campus, I always meet someone that is very nice. We have a very diverse campus and pretty much everyone one campus is open to new people. We do not discriminate against any specific race, if anything, we love all types of people.

Although NCSU is often regarded as a white southern school, there are over 30,000 people here and anyone, regardless of race, gender, etc., can find their niche. There are over 500 student organizations that represent all types demographics and backgrounds.

We have a very diverse population at NC State. We have students of different backgrounds (race/ethnicity, religious, urban/rural, etc), and we also have a pretty good size population of out-state and international students.

I feel like out of all of the "larger" instutions in NC, NCSU is the most conserative one. Unfortunately the whacks and loonies are the ones that always seem to present their ideas, via protests or obnoxious signs.

I don't think anyone would feel out of place here but for the most part everyone has their clicks . Being part of the fraternity system here means I deal with mostly upper-class and like 99% white men and women.

My classmates at North Carolina State University represent the top ten percent of their graduating classes in high school and I have found the majority of them to be intelligent, well-rounded, and personable.

At State, no other word describes the student population than diverse, in every single way. While it is a predominately white institution, that doesn't mean that white people are the only ones around.