North Carolina State University at Raleigh

« See more reviews of North Carolina State University at Raleigh

Enthusiastic and eager to help you as well as be able to get help from you if you understand a given topic better than them, its a give an take relationship to help each other learn and succeed equally.

Fun-loving students who find time to relax and socialize without forgetting that working smart rather than hard is the best way to a successful degree completion and in turn a successful life.

NC State's campus is full of diversity and one think NC State prides itself in having. I think it makes it interesting going to class and meeting lots of people from all different backgrounds.

There may be alot of us, but everyone gets along, everyone is on the same career paht (mind-set wise) and determined to be one of the best students and future leaders NC State is raising.

NCSU students are often more welcoming than students of other schools. Most students dress very comfortably for class. Most state students are from noth carolina... many from raleigh.

My classmates are helpful and cooperative, willing to see other students succeed while still maintaining a competitive environment that promotes individual growth and development.

My classmates were friendly, laid-back, and extremely interested in collaborating scholastically to learn from others and maximize their college experiences.

No comment really. Most people at NCSU seem pretty down to earth, thats why I choose NCSU over Chapel Hill. The student body has a wide range of people.

My classmates are very diverse. Every person is different and it is a great experiece meeting people of different backgrounds, cultures, families etc.

Most students dress comfortably to class and rarely dress up. Most students are from North Carolina and rarely do I meet people outside of the state.