North Carolina State University at Raleigh

« See more reviews of North Carolina State University at Raleigh

I'll tell one of the greatest things about NCSU is the intramural sports program. From what I've heard its one of the best that any colleges have to offer but since I dont have any personal experience to compare with... But, it is pretty awesome, they really seem to have their stuff together.

Most students participate in one thing of another. It could be greek life or intramurals or both. My closest friends are in my sorority and those I play sports with in the gym. I think sororities and frats are very important and bring a huge asset to our community.

Welcome Week, Homecoming, Football games; depending on where you live, doors stay open, people party every weekend, frats/sororities aren't as important to NCState as it is at other schools its only about 11% of the student population

I am not sure what the most popular groups on campus are. I suppose intramural sports are a big deal. I am involved in the greek life so I would say that but greek life makes up a small percentage of the total student body.

I think some of the most popular student activities are IM sports, Club sports, service groups, groups geared toward your individual major, and many more. NC State had hundreds of student organizations to be a part of.

Greek life at NCstate is popular, however not as prevelant as in some other colleges. Through Sigma Kappa sorority and fraternities that we often hang out with is where i have met the majority of my friends at state.

The biggest and most popular student events are without a doubt football tailgates. Lots fill up almost immediately and in order to get a preferable spot, students line up starting around 3 hours in advance.

i love being a sorority because i needed to find close friends since i am so used to a small school i felt out of place, but now i have people who i consider my best friends at school

The most popular students activities/groups are religious groups, fraternity and sorority groups, and activity and advocacy groups like NAMI and Union Activities board.

The best place to meet people is at a Football game, simply because everyone is there to be your best friend, especially when we win!