North Carolina State University at Raleigh

« See more reviews of North Carolina State University at Raleigh

Sometimes people get intimadiated by the size of NCSU but it is nothing to fear. I came from a small town and I fit into State perfectly. In such a big school there is always organizations to fit in. It is sometimes a longer walk to classes but you get used to it after awhile. There are plenty of places to eat at. You can eat on campus or easily walk to Hillsborough to many restaurants.

i love walking on campus. when some people first walk on they think the campus is ugly and all brick, but its the people who make it amazing. when you walk around you can see the school pride. everyone here is laid back and and pretty nice. gotta love the southern hospitality. people actually hold doors for you and smile or say hey when they walk by.

The football stadium. Just right. It is a nationally recognized school and people usually respect that I go there. In my dorm. There is a lot of school pride, we may not be that good at a lot of sports, but still a lot of pride. Nothing unusual really. My first day of classes. I'm not sure what the most frequent student complaints are.

the southern hospitality I would change the advising system in the college of management the size is just right People react positively and since I am from out of state people back home see it has a big accomplishment that I got in here. Class "what college town" There is a lot of school pride

I think NCSU is a little too large. I don't see much camaraderie or unity on campus, just people walking from class to class wearing blinders. It's impossible to keep track of all the potential acquaintances, so most people tend to insulate themselves in cliques.

Huge classes. Get ready for up to 300 people in a class. Its in a small city. Its near downtown, there are bars and malls and movies. There is always something going on on campus. School pride is huge, tailgaiting and football games are the best part about NCSU.

I love NCSU. It is very big, we have two campuses an engineering campus and a regular campus. My school is usually treated with respect, when I tell someone I go here they react well and will usually make a joke pertaining to our rivals UNC and Duke

NCSU is huge, but I love it. The students and faculty are very helpful when it comes to academics, and I have also found that there are many oppurtunities for students to get involved in what they are interested in.

I think NCSU is just right, its divided up into different colleges which are small enough to meet individual needs, but then again its a big university where you can meet so many different people.

The environment is great for students. The college town is perfect, it was ranked as one of the best places to live in too, because of its diversity, cleanliness, and the education standards.