North Carolina State University at Raleigh

« See more reviews of North Carolina State University at Raleigh

People who are undedicated to their work truly do not belong at North Carolina State University. Those who attend the school are passoniate about their field of study and want to be in school.

If you're not good at school, and you think you can squeeze into the engineering program, don't. It is very difficult. As for the rest of the school, no one should feel discouraged.

If you want small class sizes and personal attention. Do NOT GO HERE. This school is huge and therefore everything is automatic responses and your treated not like an individual.

Shouldn't attend is a wrong way of saying it any person can attend NC State as long as the person is willing to take school serious, go to class, and have the grades.

Someone that wants to be pampered and made feel special. NCSU is big, and you don't get as much individual attention except in your major.

Someone who isn't open to new experiences. People attend college to learn about the world and to be diverse.

A person that should not attend this school is some one who doesnt work hard for their grades.

There are all sorts of people here! I believe anyone could find a place for themselves here!

An individual that does not like large campuses or is not willing to work hard.

Someon who doesn't like a big campus or large class sizes.