North Carolina State University at Raleigh

« See more reviews of North Carolina State University at Raleigh

From my time at NCSU, I have come to find the professors to be very involved and interested in their students. They do all in their power to help students find their path, to find suitable classes for their chosen majors, to find jobs, and to find tutors for difficult classes. The professors are always open and easy to talk to, and enthusiatic about their teaching.

The best thing about school is the independence. College is much different from high school in the sense that students are now given the responsibility of taking care of themselves and taking as much away from the experience as you can. It's a period of time where one is independent without the full responsibility of life such as bills and taxes.

I love that fact that NCSU is a career and research-oriented school with many colleges that prospective students can choose from. You have the opportunity to explore your passions, whatever they may be, and to team up with advisors who can help you pin point the perfect academic path for you to reach the goals you've set for yourself.

The best thing about this school is the Career Development Center. Career Development Center helps an individual edit their resume as well as conducting mock interviews for practice run of a real-life interview. Also, an individual is assisted in finding a co-op and or internship that fits their major.

NCSU has a beautiful campus that is friendly to new students. The biology program is one of the best in the country with teachers who are truely dedicated to their subject matter. I graduated high school early to attend NCSU and that was the best choice I ever made because I love the experience.

NCSU is a place focused on getting you where you need to go. There is a constant urgency to be bigger and better to reach success. The atmosphere is one of success and determination. I know what I want to do with my life and feel that my school is behind me to help me reach my goals.

I would say the construction. There is always construction going on. However, State's campus is quite beautiful I would say. We have the wolves statue, the free-expression tunnel, and people sleeping in hammocks on beautiful days. There are so many things to offer on campus.

The people I think the best part about NC State is the fact everyone there wants to help you succeed. The faculty are very approachable and friendly. The student body also has a club and a place for everyone, it is practically impossible to not fit in here at NC state.

To me the atmosphere of North Carolina State University is the best part of attending here. It has come to be my home. I see my fellow students as part of my family and the professors really want to see us excel. There is nothing like being a member of the Wolfpack!

Everyone seems to be so friendly here. NC State offers something for everyone because it is so big. The university strongly recommends finding your own community to be a part of, and I can promise there are enough clubs, sports, etc for someone to feel at home.