North Carolina State University at Raleigh

« See more reviews of North Carolina State University at Raleigh

The best thing about North Carolina State is the warm helpful community that we have here. There are resources all around for the students here. Everyone on campus wants you to succeed and is truly here for your sucess, all you have to do is ask for help.

NC State has a long and distinguished reputation for academics and forward thinking ideas and creativity. There is a comradery of spirit within the academic and athletic fields. There is a huge support base from the alumni, faculty, and fellow students.

I consider the sciences the best thing about my school. We are in the research triangle. Since I am a botany major, I feel there will be many job opportunites for me later on down the road. There are many job opportunites available to students.

If you can FIND a good adivsor they can help you find a place, and if you do by some chance graduate you will most definitely find a job. The best part is their ability to get students jobs. (A good advisor is like finding water in the desert)

The Location is the best thing about my school, it is near the country which allows opprotunities for me to practice in my major, animal science, but it is also near the city of Raleigh which helps students get involved in the local community.

The united feeling we all feel after any major incident. Tragedies in our nation, at surroundings schools and on our own campus bring us all closer together and help us to grow in respect, understanding and friendship.

The community at NCSU is great. There are so many ways to get plugged in: football games, Wolfpack Welcome Week, clubs, organizations, intramural sports, etc. The school spirit is everywhere and is contagious.

The best thing about North Carolina State University is the diversity within the school. There are people of every culture enrolled and teaching, it really opens new doors for learning about different views.

I think the best thing about NC State is the quality of education you can recieve here. There are several legacies to come out of NC State, such as John Edwards and Caterpillar CEO, Jim Owens.

I think the best thing about NC State is all the many opportunities and resources that are available here. It makes it easy to find pretty much anything you want and accomplish your goals.