North Carolina State University at Raleigh

« See more reviews of North Carolina State University at Raleigh

The best thing is it's a great school and only 30 minutes away from home. It has a wonderful Education program and that is my major.

The brickyard. Lots of activities are promoted there and it also a good place to hang out and wait for class or snag some free food.

I think the best thing about NC State is the diversity, I love this because you get to learn so much from different backgrounds.

More bricks than the brain can handle. and Centennial campus, a start of the art soon to be mini city in West Raleigh

The best things are the variety of extracurricular activities, affordable clubs and nightlife, and friendly people.

The facilities and how helpful the professors are IF you are willing to put in the work to get to know them.

The diversity of extra-currivular activities that allow for personal development outside of academics.

The best things about my school is that you can be your own person and nobody will judge you for it.

The atmosphere, because you can be yourself and find others like yourself, or completely differnet.

The strength of the practical majors on campus (science, medicine, education)