North Carolina Wesleyan College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for North Carolina Wesleyan College

Zachery

While there are plenty of opportunities and resources available to students to complete their degree, there are some things that could still use some work at this school. It is my understanding that there are future plans for development in these areas, however by the time those developments come, I will have already graduated. Overall, the experience has not been terrible at this school.

Savannah

NCWC is just like home, always welcoming and most importantly safe. Students are super nice and you never meet a stranger. Teachers are super friendly and the Dean is alway walking around talking and trying to get to know you. The extra activeites are amazing! Homecoming is my favorite time of the year. That is why I chose NCWC as my home for the next few years.

Jarrod

It's a good place to learn and interact with people

Andrea

Overall, North Carolina Wesleyan College meets the needs of a student who desires a small college environment. You are able to develop a rapport with your professors who are interested in your success. There are tons of resources available to assist you in being a successful student.

Quyesha

Great school, Small class size which is preferable for me. I like the two nights a week 6-10 pm time. I am full-time but I feel like I am part-time they way the classes are set-up. This is my first semester and I am really enjoying myself , I like the way teachers will go out the way to make sure if you need them , their available.

Glenn

NCWC is a great school it has the perfect class room sizes not to small or to big. the campus is a good size too! makes getting to class much easier and its hard to get lost. The teachers are awesome too they will always make time for you. Plus their not to overwhelmed with a ton of students due to the smaller classrooms and it being a private college.

Catelyn

I like the small college feel. Though you do miss some things from a big college like the variety of food and other resources. The small family like style of the student groups makes up for it. Even as a freshman everyone gets to know you and you get to know them. You won't be without friends here.

Margaret

It may be a small school but that is one of its strengths. Class sizes are small enough to receive individual attention, which also means the professors know your name, there are many extracurriculars, and sports are an important, but not overly important, part of school.

Michelle

This school is truly a great school. It is a smaller campus, which allows you to build strong relationships with faculty and students. Everyone is kind and respectful, and you will definitely feel like you fit in at this school. The community and atmosphere is positive.

Alexis

It's a great small school. Very friendly! Class sizes are very small, so you're able to digest the information well. I love how everyone knows everyone and that this school is very involved in sports. Everyone is very supportive with everyone and there is a lot of helpful tools around campus that you can use if you need help. I'm happy that I picked this school as my home for my four years.

Janasia

Wesleyan is a great institution for learning new things academically and meeting new people from all over the world. The staff is helpful, welcoming, and friendly. At Wesleyan, lifelong connections are made and there are many resources to ensure student success. It is a wonderful campus, and I am glad I made the decision to attend.

Dana

I hold North Carolina Wesleyan College in high regard. The professors and advisors are dedicated to breaking down any sort of barriers to help their students succeed. There is an atmosphere of professionalism that seems to welcome people as they walk into an NCWC building. It's a great place to learn!

Jada

North Carolina Wesleyan College brought me joy, the first time I walked on the campus I fell in love I felt safe.The size is just right the students are diverse and the support system in place is amazing. Though I am just a visitor my tour guide made this experience amazing, she is alumni and told us all the great things she did while being at the school.During the tour I was able to see that I will be far enough from home but close enough to come back and spend time with my family or they can come see me on campus. According to some alumni, the professors were available during office hours and there is an on campus therapist and doctor in case I need to speak to someone regarding any issues during the school year.These systems made me feel more safe because there is medical and educational support on campus. Secondly, I would like to go to medical school and some of Wesleyan’s top majors are biology and psychology. Specifically, I would like to be an OBGYN, a Marine Biologist and psychologist,all of which require some form of medical school. Finally, Wesleyan College has given me a boost of confidence that I can attend a college and be successful and take advantage of all the resources provided for me such as the career services to get another internship and a full time job after college.

Koree

A terrible place to spend four years. Some of the professors are great and it makes you wonder why they are here. The administration is terrible and they are only worried about their money. I've lost 10 lbs that I did not have to lose because the food situation is terrible and the Caf is only open for a few hours with limited other options. Don't waste your money, it is not worth it.

Herbert

It is a great place if you want to complete you educational goals. A great study environment with hands on professors willing to help every student. And those that play sports have a long list to choose from if you want to be involved. The food is great.