North Central Michigan College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for North Central Michigan College

Brendan

overall, NCMC has encouraged me to Go and explore my options. The amazing faculty and staff encourage their students to try new things, to dive deeper into a subject and take their education to the next level. Going to NCMC I learned what it is I'm passionate about as well as being able to find resources for what is holding me back. I know that we are a community college, but we do more than go to class, we strive to make every student feel welcome, to find new ways to encourage each other to reach our goals, and break expectations. We are close to our professors and staff, to a point where it isn't surprising if the president asks to have lunch with you and take the time to get to know who you are. I am very glad I decided to attend North Central Michigan College.

Mary

It is a nice college located in a beautiful area. The campus is safe and there is a great selection of programs. The class sizes and great and the professors have been wonderful thus far. The school truly seems to care about students. Out of district tuition is high though and can be a barrier to attending.

Angelica

As community colleges go, NCMC is a good one. I did my first semester on campus and learned a lot. My professors were great, I met some great people, and overall had a good time being at the college. For my second semester, I'm doing it online so I send the spring out of state. It's great to have this option. Overall, NCMC has left a good impression on me.

Jade

I had a wonderful experience at NCMC! Communication with students is very clear and there is little room for confusion. The campus is easy to navigate and it is well kept and clean. They have great facilities and are very friendly. I would definitely recommend NCMC to anyone looking to attend college.

Rachael

I really loved attending North Central for my associate's degree. The professors were focused on the success of the students the curriculum was great! North Central was a great way for me to save money on achieving my degree. The students and staff made it a fun place to learn.

Makayla

North Central is a friendly secluded little college with a lot of opportunities to be shared with students, and most lectures and activities are open to the community! North central is a very inviting well managed school with many great professors and a lot of people to help you at every corner.

North Central Michigan College is a fantastic college with great people. The professors are very invested in student success and all of the students are friendly and willing to help. There are plenty of programs and resources to help students be successful.

Natalie

It is a good place to start your academic career after high school, but something larger and with more options might be better to obtain your final goals in terms of education. The facilities are well maintained and always clean as well as safe. I feel welcomed here and am glad I made the choice to attend.