Trenton, MO
North Central Missouri College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend North Central Missouri College

Graci

It is a wonderful campus with very pleasant professors. Everyone is welcomed and it is a close nit community so everyone is very helpful and there is an amazing opportunity to get free tutoring. I feel safe on this campus and I hope to plan this college in the fall of 2020.

chance

I really enjoy the smaller class size. The professors are easy to talk to and seem to always have an open door policy. I enjoy the on site community center, which helps me stay in shape and stay active. I would recommend this college to anyone that is looking for a smaller community.

Mikhlyn

It has the small town atmosphere to it. The teachers are all really professional and ready to help, plus they seemed to always be available when a student had a question concerning class. The class size was a huge plus for me, I liked the student to faculty ratio, and it allowed for a more personalized teaching approach. The cost of tuition isn't bad either, and the financial aid department here at NCMC is probably one of the best!

Overall it is a very good environment for people who want to learn and to meet a wide variety of people that aren't used to your customs. And the teachers are very understanding when things happen in your life and give you some time to stay on track.

Xavier

Campus Discovery Knowing what I know now, the advice I would give myself is to apply for college as early as possible. Also I would advise myself to apply for scholarships that can help me pay for school and school-like expenses. I would try to remember all of what I learned in high school because it would help me along the way through college and in life, because college is when you step into the real world and learn responsibility on your own. I would take the time to prepare myself for this transition by saying reminding myself of the information I was given by other who did this before me. One thing is that responsibility is one of the biggest part of college life because it trains you to be come independent because our parents will not be there with us. Certain things we will be responsible for doing ourselves. Another important part of college is doing your class work. It is very important to stay focus and try your hardest to pass your classes because college is not like high school.The professors hold you more accountable and they don't care if you complete the work .

Tamlyn

This school is best known for it's welcoming atmosphere and small easy to manage set up. Most of the buildings from the dorms to the auditorium to classrooms are close easy to move between and to find. Nursing would be the degree most often degree to receive there mostly because it is an easier college to transfer from. Although it is a growing campus with a whole new nursing building and agricultural farm on the out skirts of town it is still easy to move around. The town is large but not huge and it accommodates the students well.

If I could write a letter to me. Just before my senior year; I'd start off telling myself your baby doll you've had forever name is Tamara. You may think you're not going to college, but let me tell you you are. Mrs. Enyeart will talk you into it don't think she won't. You're not going to get to do the things you want by working as a waitress anyways. You should really take an english class this year; I know you love singing, but it'll just be disappointing. And I know physical education is really important, but do you need really three of them. Let's take algebra; I know that you hate math, but I'm telling you it's easier just fo learn it now. Don't rush through your first college you'll work yorself to death for a degree that's not hight enough for any job you want. Don't worry we're going back to get are bachlors. I hope the Doctor finds you, pay heed to my advice don't tread the same path as I. I hope it turns out better, sooner for you.

The teachers there seemed to really care if the students succeeded at the college very attentive if your grades start to slip and ask if something can be held off to help you improve. The Student Support Servicevor SSS as its best know on campus is a service to help with any class you may have. Even if you come in with homework from a subject that is specialized they will find a tutor for you.

Kerri

The school has a great nursing program.

The school has a great nursing program.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would have told myself to pay attention a little more closely to what the teachers were telling me and to listen alot more to my elders because when you move to college it is alot different because there arn't parents there to turn to when you need things and you have to go meet different friends.

A person that should not attend this school would be somebody who doesn't care about schooling or a person who wouldn't show up to class or do their homework.

North Central Missouri College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.