North Central State College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for North Central State College

Jenna

A small community college with small class sizes. Easy to get to class, small campus. Nice starter school to obtain an associate degree prior to transferring to to a university. Instructors are willing to help. Curriculum and expectations is easier then bigger universities. Advisors are easy to talk to.

Jacob

I thoroughly enjoy North Central State College. Anyone who is looking for a two year Associates degree, I definitely recommend going here. The professors really enjoy getting to know the students and help them with homework. Students here perform in every class to the best of their ability.

Timothy

North Central Is The Best College I Would Go Too.

I enrolled in North Central State College as a senior in high school. I participated in the post-secondary program, and was given the opportunity to earn college credits prior to graduating. My family often struggled financially, and I jumped at the opportunity to take college classes for free. I am the first person in my family to attend college, and I was extremely hopeful and excited to move forward with my academics. North Central State College provided me with an inexpensive education, small class sizes, high-quality professors and faculty who care about the students, and an overall positive learning environment. One of my favorite aspects of this college is that they make people of all ages feel comfortable coming back to school. Many of my classes consist of individuals who vary greatly in age. This has significantly improved classroom discussions, because each student is able to offer a different perspective based on their experiences. I will be graduating from this college with my two-year degree in Social Work, and I feel extremely grateful for the professors and staff who made sure that I was on the track to success.

Kirsten

I love North Central they have great classes and great teachers. The teachers make time for their students. They want their students to be successful in anything they choose to do with their lives. I have made tons of friends in my classes and they help me with homework and I’ll help them with their homework if they need it.

corrinn

I think it is a good place because of the prices of the college and can work around your schedule. most people their are parents and they know they have a lot going on. overall it doesn't have tons to offer outside of classes. It is more of a go to class and go home type of place.

We have a very good Physical Therapy assistant program. Our professors are nice but our work is hard. You have to want to work to get your degree. Their is no slacking amd passing. Our professors are amazing though and you can talk to them any time you have questions.

fred

Stay away.College just takes your money and make you look like an idiot for giving them your money. Faculty very disrespectful and treat student's like slaves. Very deceptive advertising they change majors every 2 years is there gimmick so you cant even graduate after going there for over 3 years of my life wasted.