North Central Texas College Top Questions

Sebastian

That early registration is the best option, vet ALL your professors before you sighn up for a class, and NEVER take a class where the teacher is listed under faculty...you will regret it. Start planning your life around corinth, as its quite a distance from...everything. I work in corinth now just to save money come school season. Its not a bad place at all its just far from everything.

Briana

I wish I would have prepared myself mentally for the amount of time it takes to study and put effort into all my class. Basically, I just wished I would have trained myself to be a better studier during high school.

Carol

Before coming to this school, it would have been nice to know about out of district tuition when I attended a Denton high school and now attend the community college in Corinth. I live in Aubrey, TX zoned to Denton Ryan High School. Nevertheless, attending this school is amazing. There is a great staff, and the security guards are personable which leaves me feeling secure about my car in the parking lot for hours on end while I am in class.