Minneapolis, MN
North Central University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend North Central University

Bri

Look at the way the teachers respond because it would only help the grades your making

A PERSON OF STRONG CHRISTIAN MORALS THAT ENJOYS FRIENDSHIPS.

HOW FRIENDLY PEOPLE ARE, HOW WE AS A SCHOOL ARE RESPECTFUL TO OUR CITY.

Amber

The campus at North Central is very small, but to me that just means that you get to know everyone there very well and make a lot of friends; I love that the buildings are all so close together, and that skywalks connect a pretty good amount of them.

In the classroom, my classmates and I are there to study, but outside of the classroom, my classmates are also some of my best friends, and we have a lot of fun together.

Advice I would give students about finding the right school is to visit the schools that they are intersested in, and then attend that which they feel most comfortable at. You spend a lot of time there, and students should feel they are where they're supposed to be. The advice I have for future college students concerning making the most out of their college experience would definitely be to make as many friends as possible. Friends are what make college bearable during the time you spend there. Friends are support, stress relief, and study partners, and I know my college experience wouldn't have been the same without them. Advice I have for parents about college searching would be to let their students decide. They should help and guide their students, but not try to make the decision for them. After all, it is the student's college experience, not the parent's. Advice for parents about their student's college experience would be to let the students live their life, and to not bog them down with numerous phone calls and e-mails asking them what they had for dinner or how much work they have to do.

North Central University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.