North Central University

« See more reviews of North Central University

There are a few classmates that I have encountered who didn't care about the subject nor the teacher, but they did do well in the end. North Central University is all about academic excellence.

I am surrounded by relaxed, artistic extroverts who care more about being student leaders and community service than about building their resumes and planning for their careers and retirements.

I have yet to meet my classmates in person, but I am in a "upcoming student" Facebook page for the fall. The people in there seem wonderful & have such a great head on their shoulders.

The classmates at my school are unique and outgoing individuals who strive for a similar academic purpouse,of aquiring a degree to come closer to better serving their purpouse in life.

My classmates are individuals with their own unique personalities who bring great insight and reasoning to the classroom while considering their peers' opinions at the same time.

I love my friends that I do have, I am not close with everyone though, and in class generally a rule of thumb is the less you talk the sooner you are dismissed from class.

In the classroom, my classmates and I are there to study, but outside of the classroom, my classmates are also some of my best friends, and we have a lot of fun together.

My classmates here at North Central are postive influences that I've been missing my entire life. I will cherish them always.

My classmates are very friendly, god-centered people who at times can be very judgmental and "cliquey".

Many of my classmates are unfocused and undriven while others are exteremely driven and focused.