North Central University

« See more reviews of North Central University

In the time I have been here I have seen people of almost every type walking these halls. Probably the most common trait of the students here is thier dedication to God's calling on thier lives. Yes, everyone here is here for an education, but the true reason they are here is too seek God. So if I had to pic what kind of person should come here, I would have to say somebody searching for God's direction.

Those who are interested in a spiritually focused, above average school. If you desire to be a part of a very strong community that builds eachother up and respects eachother. If you wish to leart more about what you believe and understand it better to be able to convey that to other people.

This school is a Christian University. I think if you feel like this school is for you, then come to this school a person can be anyone to attend this school. But it is also a Christian University, meaning you have to go to Chapel.

I would highly reccomend this school for those who are planning to go into the ministry, those who are pursuing teaching, or those who want a degree in general music.

They type of person who should attend this school is one who is looking for more of God and/or ways to get involved with a community that is ethnically diverse.

Any one who a carasmatic Christian, who wants a strong sense of commuiniy, and love having chapel everyday... or if ur interested in ministry, or music

Anyone who is interested in getting a Biblical foundation in their field of study whether its business, music, social sciences, education, ect.

I would say someone who isn't necessarily a Liberal, who is willing to be challenged in a healthy way, and who is open to change.

An ideal person to attend North Central would be a Christ following person with an interest in going into the ministry field.

a person who is committed to Jesus Christ and is striving to reach His will for their life.