North Central University

« See more reviews of North Central University

Make sure you check out the school before you get there - preferably on a visit day. It can make or break your decision. Just beacuse the website says that they are an awesome school - go there in person first.

Quality relationships with the students in dormlife have been the greatest value to me at this school. I have learned many things about myself and my outlook on life and relationships while I have been here.

I would say go visit the school. As a parent you want to know that your child is going to have a good education and as astudent you want to know that your going to learn, make friends and have fun.

research about what you want to do and then go from there, dont pick a college that just looks good, find one that fits your needs as far as academics cause thats what you are there for

Make sure that you are going to a school that has a solid program that you intend to study. However, community is also important. Make sure that you feel at home.

Make sure you don't go in too much debt! Look for a college that fits your personality and be smart about it. Have fun shopping for college!

To have a better future, and be the first one in my family to complete high school and hopefully graduate college with my Associates Degree.

I would tell them to 'shop around' and compare campuses, and to make the most out of your experience, i would tell them to get involved.

Well, visiting the campus always helps. Aslo, do as much research as possible on the univeristies you may wish to attend.

Don't waste your time and money on a program you aren't sure about. Choose "undecided" as a major until you are sure.