North Central University

« See more reviews of North Central University

Not everyone here wants to serve God. The professors do, the staff does, but some of the students are here because someone made them come here. You have to chose your friends wisely so you don't end up with a crowd that will drag you down. Similarly, there are some hard-working students here and some who spend their entire time watching television, playing nintendo, or wasting their time in any number of other ways. Again, chose wisely. Finally, if you are looking for a school with a strong focus on math and science, I wouldn't recommend NCU.

The most frustrating are the teachers who are there only part time and do not make themselves avalible to us and then when they do make time for us, they seem to be upset and not want to help us. It just seems like they don't want us to learn. There are only a few that I know of that do this.

The select few students who try to act like the are betterthan the rest of us. They try to make themselves appear more important based on their major, or who they know, or how much money there parents have. But for the most part the students are not like this.

They require to many general education class, because they require everyone to carry a bible minor. This is no problem for me, given that the bible minor fits into my major core. However campus wide that is the most frustrating for other students.

Some times the clash of beliefs and where you stand vs them ex: liberal vs conservative. The contiuing rising price to attend. And the always on going problems with internet unstability.

I can't think of anything that really frustrates me. I'm quite satisfied with things even though they could probably improve.

having enought money to go. And finding the class that fites your sheduale as it is a small school

Lack of academic opportunity and diverse student body.

finances