North Central University

« See more reviews of North Central University

Looking back, I wish that I would have known how big of a deal time management would be. Another thing that would have been benificial to know is that alot of pressure would be thrown at me to be socially active as well as academically active. If I knew how important was to balance these two things by managing my time and setting my priorities straight, I feel like I would have had a better start to my college career.

One thing I wish I would have known before coming to North Central is how to save money. Since North Central is located in downtown Minneapolis, there are lots of reasons and opportunities to spend money. The school itself also costs about $20,000 per year. Creating a budget and monitoring my monthly spending would have been great ideas for my freshman year in college.

I wish I had known how much it was truly going to cost. I knew the amount on paper however it never really connected in my head. I know that with hard work I can pay off all my student loans but I wish I had known it was going to cost so much.

Take some of the general classes at a community college to help decrease cost: math (3 credits), science (3 credits) physical education (2 credits), english (6 credits), history, etc.

I wish I would have known how much of an emphasis is put on ministering. It is not a perfect school for those who are getting a degree in a non-ministry oriented field.

I wish I would have known the pace of North Central. And I wish my high school would have actually prepared me for College instead of just pushing me out of the door.

I wish I would have known that it is better to be single your freshman year of college.

I wish I had known how little room there is for religious differences at this school.

All of the other little costs besides tuition such as books, living expenses, etc.

What more state colleges had to offer, how much living in a city would cost, etc.