Wahpeton, ND
North Dakota State College of Science

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend North Dakota State College of Science

Rena

Great 2-year school! Overall, well within anyone's budget and the faculty are willing to help with anything and everything a student or family member may need. Everyone I have come in contact with have been very helpful and kind. The amenities and buildings are well maintained and of use to everybody. Their newly remodeled student center "Old Main" gives students access to free tutoring and help with virtually all classes on campus which is something special to them. NDSCS gives students the 4-year university school feel while attending for a 2-year degree with all of the activities going on and the willingness of faculty to further students education.

Jeremiah

Overall I felt that the college gave me a good experience both with academics and socially. It was only a two year college with a university feel to it. The only thing I would say that lowered my experience was that the town was very small and didn't have much to offer as a city and wasn't very diverse either. Other than that it was a good College to go to.

Deja

I think the school overall was a great place it was small and affordable. The staff was very friendly and always willing to help. It was a small campus so everyone knew each other and that was a good thing. The school offered many on campus jobs and everything was close and a good walking distance. However there was nothing surrounding the school nothing fun to do.

I love that it's a community college with the feel of a four-year school. It is easy to get to know people and there is a lot to do thanks to CAB. The staff is amazing and easy to get in contact with if you ever need anything. The dorms are comfortable and the people here are absolutely amazing. I have made some great friends so far.

Bridget

My overall view of North Dakota State College of Science here in North Dakota has been very good. I love the atmosphere and that 'at home' feeling. The campus is one happy place where everyone gets along, which makes it easy to make friends. This campus is one of the easiest to get around and is very well maintained and taken care of. The faculty and staff are always here to help you if you need.

Bobbi

The nursing program I am in has students who are full of energy and encourage each other to learn with help from our peers as well as from the teacher, staff, and other resources.

As I am out of high school, and have been for three years now, I realize that hindsight is always 20/20, but I know if I was able to talk to myself as a senior, I would tell myself that I should have decided what I really wanted to do earlier in my high school career. I am sure that there are very few high school students who know that they want to do for their life, but if I had known that what I really wanted to be was a nurse, I would have taken more classes that would have prepared me better for this career and it would have been easier on me when starting college.

I brag about all the awesome things that I am learning how to do in my nursing classes because I think that they are skills that I will be using everyday of my career, and I think tht it is awesome that I am learning how to do these things. Another great thing that I brag about is the fact that we are one of the few nursing programs that are nationally accredited, which makes us pretty special.

Guillermina

I am unknown what my school is known for.

I am unknown what my school is known for.

I would let myself know that I do have the ability to go to college. That I will be able to accomplish receiving a degree. I would let myself know that I did join the Army and that it is good for my confidence and gives me good communicating skills which is very important to any business. I would tell myself about the knowledge of Health Information and how much I can learn, that I love to learn. I would let myself know that joining the Army would also help in education expenses and that while I am in I should pursue my career. That if I knew what I know now, I would of recieved my degree while I was in the Army.

By the time I entered this school, I knew what I wanted to be and how I wanted to accomplish it. Prior to this school I was unsure and did take courses to become a Health Information Manager at a community college. This was after taking classes for another field. When I learned about Health Information more I changed my major. The school did not teach me as much as I am learning now at my current school.

North Dakota State College of Science administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.