Fargo, ND
North Dakota State University-Main Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend North Dakota State University-Main Campus

Haley

I would tell students to make the choice depending on what career they want to have. Go to a college that offers the best degree for that career area.

The best thing about NDSU is the students.

The worst thing about NDSU is the large classes.

Jordan

I worked at the school the summer before I attended so I already knew what campus was like and what to expect when I began school.

Give it everything you've got. As much as that has been said it is true. The amount that you put into school will determine how much you get out of it. Be willing to stay for the couple minutes after class to finish writing the notes. Be willing to play frisbee with strangers on campus. Be willing to say good morning to the instructor at 7 o'clock in the morning. Making new friends and learning new things is what makes school worth it. The relationships that develop during college are not just for four years but for a lifetime.

Students and faculty are always willing to help out with any problem be it minor or life changing.

North Dakota State University-Main Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.