Fargo, ND
North Dakota State University-Main Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend North Dakota State University-Main Campus

Brianna

Choose a school that suites your needs, what you want, and your aspirations in life. I would strongly encourage them to go to a four-year college, or any college of that matter, its so crutial these days, I believe, to have a college education. If your not a college-type of student and don't want to go, think of how much better your life will be if you have a further education, you can get the job of your dreams, a better salary, and security to provide your family.

That I get a great education, with excellent teachers, on a nice campus for a fraction of the price that their paying.

Colleen

North Dakota State University is a student-focused, highly successful educational institution with numerous academic programs in which you can achieve your educational goals.

North Dakota State University is a medium-sized university with a small community feel. Other colleges and universities I visited, I felt like I would get lost in a sea of students. At NDSU, it was large enough to offer all of the important services, programs, and activities I was looking for, but I still received individualized attention from the faculty and staff.

I am currently pursuing my degree in Higher Education Administration. The reason I chose to pursue this degree is because in achieving my educational goals, I feel I can make a difference in other's lives. I believe educating our children is the most important thing I can do to ensure their success. As an administrator, I will be in a position where I can make decisions which will impact all students. My entire college experience has been incredible rewarding and fulfilling. I have gained not only knowledge, but friendships with fellow students and faculty that will last a lifetime. Each step I have taken down the path to achieve my educational goals has opened new doors and created new opportunities for my family. While I will always remember how difficult it is to reach your dreams, I will also remember how rewarding all these years have been and will carry that with me my entire life. I hope to give back to the community even more than this amazing educational experience has given me.

Shauna

Attending college has made me grow as a person. I have learned so much from stepping out of my "comfort zone" by meeting new people and participating in classes; something I thought I would never do. I believe people with a college education can expand their horizons and make themselves a valuable tool to the world. Being a knowledgable person allows you to teach and learn everyday. A person can continually learn no matter how much educational background they have. The world is expanding in newer technology by the second, which makes education an important and valuable tool to use for not only the present but also for the future. With my college experience I gained at North Dakota State University, I have been able to continue my education by currently completing my Doctoral Degree in Physical Therapy. I love helping people and seeing them progress. If I can help one individual with a certain impairment or disability in any way, I believe I have learned so much and can continue to learn everyday from other people.

The best thing about North Dakota State University was the education I received in Athletic Training. I am furthering my education by completeing my Doctoral Degree in Physical Therapy. Having an Athletic Training degree has helped me tremendously excel in my classroom curriculum courses,. Using previous experience while working in Athletic Training has allowed me to use my Bachelor's degree as a tool to help treat patients with specific musculoskeltal, neuromuscular, cardiopulmonary and integumentary disorders.

My college experience while attending North Dakota State University was great. The only thing I would consider the worst thing about NDSU is the distance to walk between each class. The campus is continually growing and expanding making it difficult to find a parking spot close to where I had class.

Camille

There is a very good Wellness Center here, but the only bad part is that there is no pool connected to it.

College has taught me how to learn to really understand the material, instead of just learning to pass the test. I have learned the value of good problem solving skills and now I really appreciate the hard work I put in. It has been valuable to me because I am becoming much more independent and am figuring out that I am responsible for my own success.

The meal plan is the worst part because they have very limited choices and the main line food is never very good. They also don't have very many choices for vegetarians. They also don't have very good yogurt.

Laura

After raising my children, I was starting to become a recluse, not even able to go outside of the house for work. Education has always been a love of mine and I finally made the leap to not only apply but to attend as a full time student. Even though I am old enough to be most of the students' mother, not one student looks at me as anything but a fellow student, allowing me to focus on my classes without the stigma of age. I am learning that I am as intelligent as I thought I was and I am finding joy in attending classes each day, for the love of education itself. I am currently commuting to school however my goal is to live on campus and work towards self-sufficiency. I currently am looking at a bachelor's degree but have also given it a thought to pursue either a masters or a PhD in Mathematics in either the current field that I am pursuing - Actuarial Sciences, or perhaps into a teaching field. I love attending school and love that it has given me a boost in self-esteem, learning that I can do this.

derrion

I have gotten out of my college experience is the lesson of living. College has help me grow to become a better man also a better knowlegeable person on what is going to happen outside of college. Its very valuble to attend because its the key to a better life.

Christy

I have gained a whole new world of knowledge. I have learned how to juggle school, family, and work. I have made many new friendships with people I would not have met if I did not attend college. Most importantly I have learned the importance of a good education and how it helps you in life.

Bethany

I have obtained a lot of life lessons from college. One huge thing I've learned is how to better manage my time. Going to school full-time and working part-time can get busy, but it forces me to evaluate task goals and decide what I need to accomplish and when. Another valuable lesson I've learned is to not give up. I have taken some very challenging courses, but I have never dropped a class because it was too hard. I have a career goal in mind, and I know that I have to put in some serious work in order to reach that goal. One final lesson that has been important to me is the ask for help. It's tempting to try and do things on your own, resisting the services being offered to you. But faculty and fellow students are a huge asset to be utilized. All these lessons will help me as I continue on in a career after college.

I enjoy the program I am enrolled in: Dietetics. That's why I decided to attend NDSU.

The weather. But that's not the fault of the school. It's just a fact about Fargo and North Dakota in general.

Emma

It took me a while to adjust. My parents and boyfriend live only an hour away so I was going home all the time and I think some people didn't like me because I was quiet and shy. But I had some friends from my high school that I hung out with quite often and really got to know a lot better. I made some new friends as well and kept in touch with some old ones. My first semester went badly because I didn't want to do my work so I had a terrible GPA. In my second semester I did the best I could and raised it a bit, but it still could use a lot of work. I learned mostly, and am still perfecting, how to balance my social and school lives. I've had some great professors and some bad ones but I learned how to work with each. My roommate was great and helped me through a lot and I found I could rely on her for anything. I'm glad I chose NDSU because it was a thrill ride that I'm not done with yet and I look forward to more.

I just don't like how expensive some things are, like online classes and online programs we have to sign up for. That's all.

I would have to say the price of online courses. I took two courses online last semester and I loved doing it that way but they are so much more expensive it's hard to take them. They're not providing a building or the online programs so why are they so much. And also the amount of online courses we need to sign up for and pay for. I had to get at least 6 online programs ranging from $35 to over $100 each.

Justin

Big college with a little college atmosphere.

Big college with a little college atmosphere.

I have gotten a lot of things out of my college experience. Not only am I recieving a top notch education that will help me attain my future career goals, but i also have had many great times and met many great people that i will keep as friends for the rest of my life. It has been very valuable to attend college because it is educating me and giving me the opportunity to persue my career choices and have a high chance of attaining the occupation i want because i have the proper skills to perform the tasks asked of me. It has also been valuable because it has allowed me to meet the best friends i have ever had and given me some great life experiences on the way. If i could do it all over again i would definetly attend college again. It is an experience of a life time and i will never forget it!

We dont have to pay to get into athletic events and to use the wellness facilities. The town is also not to big, but not to little. Its not far from home and you can easily drive to good hunting areas. They are improving a lot of the facilities around campus.

North Dakota State University-Main Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.