North Dakota State University-Main Campus

« See more reviews of North Dakota State University-Main Campus

North Dakota State University is a small campus with a very homey feel. Stretching no more than a couple of blocks NDSU seems large and intimidating at first, but with little time NDSU begins to feel like home. Just like the comfort of your own living room, NDSU’s campus is comforting as well. Scared, Fear, and Intimidation are emotions that are rarely felt at on NDSU’s campus if ever. Campus is not only a place of study but also a place of gathering. The size and homey feel of campus makes me glad that I chose NDSU.

North Dakota State University is a phenomenal school for students, because the atmosphere is so friendly, supportive, and safe with professors who are always willing to listen and learn with you and facilities that are engaging and provide all the latest technology right at your fingertips.

North Dakota State University is a college that has everything a student would need to be successful. Everything is within walking distance on campus and very accessable. The school also has tutoring available to any student struggling with their classes, which is a very nice addition.

It is an amazing community that allows students to learn, grow, and achieve greatness while they are attending school here and the faculty and staff work hard to assist students in not only learning in the classroom but also learning about life skills.

NDSU is a great school to attend with tons of school spirit and pride, the winters are freezing and the summers are humid but its a great campus with professors and students that are willing to help you advance yourself as a student and person.

North Dakota State University is a research based campus that strives to propel students into their future career path, by providing qualified professors, diverse academic majors, and many opportunities on and off campus.

North Dakota State University is a prestigious institution dedicated to the development of all students in their persuit of: Science, Health, Agriculture, Mathamatics, Art, Engineering, Archetecture or Education studies.

North Dakota State University is a great place that offers many different majors with great professors in each field, and also provides many options for extra organizations and groups to become involved in.

North Dakota State University combines excellent opportunities to excel in academics with a strong foundation of community to make for a successful and rewarding college experience.

North Dakota State University prides itself on academically focused programs and students and strives to educate students in order to competitively place them in the job market.