North Dakota State University-Main Campus

« See more reviews of North Dakota State University-Main Campus

My classmates are friendly, helpful, studious people who strive to do their best when it comes to the courseload but still retain their individuality and social lives.

My classmates at North Dakota State University are helpful, friendly, willing to learn, and have great potentials in what they wish to achieve in their academics.

My classmates are hard working, diversified, intelligent and competitive. They know what they want and are willing to work for it, which is the same as me.

My classmates here at NDSU are full of life, inspired by their surroundings, dedicated to their schoolwork, and very focused on their passion and dreams.

My classmates are always there for me; they help me with my homework and make sure I succeed, and my classmates and I never let anyone fail the course.

Classmates here are very friendly and are always willing to get into groups and help study and make sure that course work is understood and completed.

Being with people that have the same interests makes going to class easier because we all have something in common and can openly talk to each other.

My classmates are friendly people who, no matter how busy they also are, will always drop everything to offer help, advice, and encouragement.

My classmates can be described as a well rounded group of unique individuals all seeking new knowledge through advancing their education.

There are so many words to describe the classmates I have met so far including friendly, ambitious, helpful, and easy to reach out to.