North Dakota State University-Main Campus

« See more reviews of North Dakota State University-Main Campus

What's unique about my school is the high level of education you receive for the small cost of a state school. NDSU is very highly regarded for the amount of education a student gets when attending. For the price that I am paying for NDSU most schools do not offer nearly as much education as NDSU for the price to attend.

At this school we have so many opportunities to meet people and join clubs, and the majority of them are free. We have a free bus service, free dance club in our union and free clubs around campus. They seem to recognize that we are club students living on our own, so they don't add extra fees to our tuition.

NDSU has free washers and dryers in Residence Halls, unlimited meal plan, a lot of food options on campus such as Taco Bell, Hamburger Stand, Hoggie Hut, and they also have a lot of food options just off campus like Buffalo Wild Wings, Applebees, Burger King, Mccdonalds, Subway, and Jimmy Johns.

I think this school is unique because we have started a downtown campus. The school has shuttles that bus students down to an historic area of Fargo. I think having buildings away from main campus allows students to get away from school a bit and learn in a totally new and inspiring environment.

From other schools, I think this school is a more tight knit family almost. The pride that this school carries is tremendus and is something that a lot of people enjoy here. The size is just perfect, not too big but not a small town feel either.

the wellness center is awesome. I really like how it is layed out, its a rectangle and nothing not on campus is in it and nothing on campus is off it. there isn't a persons house in the middle of campus that really isn't on campus.

My major is architecture, and at NDSU they have a five year master's program. The program is shorter, but it's more compact. With the five year program, you bypass the bachelor's degree, and go straight for the master's.

NDSU and the city of Fargo, ND offer almost everything a large school and city has, without being too big or too small. It is perfectly sised, but still very diverse.

NDSU is more agriculturally based which makes it different from other schools. If you are looking for a career with animals or crops, NDSU is the school for you!

A unique aspect of NDSU was that they offered my major, Radiologic Science. This is a bachelors program here with a 2 year internship before graduation.