North Dakota State University-Main Campus

« See more reviews of North Dakota State University-Main Campus

North Dakota State University's financial aid department helps you figure out what needs to be done rather then making you figure it out yourself.

It is a bigger school but still not huge. It has massive amounts of activities and there is ALWAYS something going on around campus.

I worked at the school the summer before I attended so I already knew what campus was like and what to expect when I began school.

It is the friendliest school I have ever atteneded. Also there are always things to do on campus or off campus to keep one busy.

The campus is beautiful and easy to get around. There is so much school pride and a big push for academic and career success.

Ndsu has a large variety of majors/minors to choose from. It allows you to have a specific major with a broad minor.

There is a very good Wellness Center here, but the only bad part is that there is no pool connected to it.

My school is unique because of its close proximity to my home and communicy I was raised in.

They have a very good engineering program and their value is excellent financially.

It was a lot better price for the education I got