North Dakota State University-Main Campus

« See more reviews of North Dakota State University-Main Campus

No matter what race, gender, class, or age you are, NDSU is the perfect school for the dedicated and ambitious individual. No matter who you are NDSU is garaunteed to have someone there that you can relate to and make new friends with.

this university is one of the better schools in the state and i feel that anyone should be able to attend this university because the university will do all it can to help every person succeed.

Someone who seeks to get a solid education in virtually any field, and take advantage of the opportunities of a rapidly growing research university. A tolerance of cold weather is also a must.

Anybody who wants a good education for a lower price. People interested in the Agriculture and Engineering fields will find a lot of oppurtunities here compared to some other colleges.

A person who is willing to work hard and be dedicated to the task at hand. They must be able to sacrifice extra curricular activities to achieve the grades desired.

Any person can attend NDSU. It is for those who may not want to go to college, or those looking for a research degree. Quite frankly, NDSU would fit nearly anybody.

Anybody and everybody can attend NDSU. It is a great environment. I feel that the school is very accepting.

Anyone that has a career goal in mind, or anyone that is just wanting to improve themselves.

Anyone looking for a great college for a great career and experience should check NDSU out.

people who want a really good math/science/engineering/architecture education