North Dakota State University-Main Campus

« See more reviews of North Dakota State University-Main Campus

It is hard process to find what you are exactly looking for. It is a personal opinion to how you want to live and learn. It is great time though and will not forget it.

It's not necessary to go to the most expense, top-ranked university ages away from home; what's important is that it will get you to where you want to be going.

You will make the best friends you could ever find and although it may get tough from time to time, you will be more blessed than you could ever imagine.

I would tell students to make the choice depending on what career they want to have. Go to a college that offers the best degree for that career area.

Get involved right away. The college isn't as big as it seems. The professors want you to succeed, they want to help you. College is super fun!

I would advise my self to apply for only non-local scholorships since university supported scholorships are less selective and easier to obtain.

Do the homework and stay focused. The beter you do in your classes the easier it will be to get financal aid and the sooner you'll graduate.

Get involved, it is going to be awkward at first for everyone so dont be afraid. Keep your ties with old friends. Talk to people in classes.

Go where it makes you happy, where your college is well known for producing good kids. Do not go where all of your friends are going.

If you are trying to get away from hicks and farm people, don't go to NDSU because the majority of students are from rural areas.