North Dakota State University-Main Campus Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for North Dakota State University-Main Campus

Emma

I enjoy the environment of NDSU and feel very welcomed and at home here. I like the opportunities given to me and love all of the extra curricular and sporting events. The academics push me to be my best self and I have found that advisors in the nursing program are extremely helpful and available for students.

Overall, it is a great school with great facilities and lots of things for students to use if they need. When it comes to the dining center, the people who work there work very hard and are sure to help with any needs a student may have and I find a similar will to help at other centers around campus. There may need to be more conversations pertaining race and bias, but overall the people there are friendly and helpful, especially the staff.

I love being an NDSU student. The atmosphere of campus is inviting and encouraging. The campus itself is a great size. It is large enough to accommodate a large student body, but it is not to large where students are late to class if they have to walk from one side of campus to the other. The buildings are in good condition, so you always feel comfortable in the classrooms. It is also easy to navigate even for those that are new to the campus. If you do get lost, everyone on campus is very nice and more than willing to help you find your way. Overall, the NDSU campus is a great place.

Josephine

Everyone on staff wants students to succeed and they are willing to help students reach their goals. It is not hard to find someone to answer questions or help with finances or classes. All of the staff is helpful and if one person does not know an answer they readily know who to send the student to.

North Dakota State is a very beautiful campus and it easy to get around. We are known for our men's football team, as well as, engineering and agriculture. We have a tech park an incubator for business ideas to grow. We have opportunity for growth in how chemistry is taught on campus to be able to compete on the international stage.

isabella

North Dakota State University allows every person of race, ethnicity, and gender to a fair education and allows everyone to belong anywhere. They are very focused on academics and always allows help for students. They offer tons of activities and hobbies that helps students make friends while having fun with what they're doing. North Dakota State University allows a home for everyone.

Shaylea

North Dakota state university is 100% the right college for me. I felt right at home the minute I stepped on campus. The atmosphere of ndsu is very warm and welcoming and everyone is really friendly. The teachers are committed to ensuring that students do their absolute best in the classroom. There are a plethora of extracurriculars available to all students and the facilities on campus are top notch. Ndsu is a great school and I would highly recommend attending.

Isaac

I think it is a good school for the price. It doesn't have anything super spectacular but it has enough to be enjoyable. I'd say the best thing about campus life is the food, the dining centers have a lot of options to choose from and the hours of operation are nice as well. The biggest thing I dislike about NDSU is the parking. The parking is very scattered and gets expensive after a few weeks. Overall I'd give NDSU a solid 7/10.

Jada

North Dakota State University-Main Campus is a terrific school. The diversity on campus is outstanding and impressive. I never feel out of place no matter which part of campus I visit. Attending students go out of their way to make everyone feel welcome and safe.