Madison, FL
North Florida Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend North Florida Community College

Kameshia

It’s a great school I love the faculty and the students everyone’s friendly.

It’s a great school I love the faculty and the students everyone’s friendly.

Savannah

North Florida Community College is a perfect college for you if you are entering as a freshman. The school has a wonderful atmosphere, and the staff there is always wanting to help to improve your grades, your scholarship applications, and anything that you really need help with. The advisors there are wonderful, including Mr. Boatman and they are all about your future and your career. I definitely recommend this school.

For the most part, the teachers are always helpful and available. They usually give students the extra help they might need to help them succeed. Because it is a small community college, the class sizes are pretty small. There are no sports teams, but some recreational sports are played occasionally.

Stanesha

NFCC is a really nice, obliging, peaceful, quiet, boring, small, good college that is ranked number two in the nation.

NFCC has lots of tutors and teachers that are caring and willing to help you with whatever you need help with. There is someone always available to help you, whether it's online or face to face. The school is very peaceful and quiet. The campus is full of friendly people. At other colleges you would probably see someone new everyday but at NFCC you see mostly familiar faces but you may see new faces here and there.

If i were to go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, i would probably talk to myself about procrastinating so much. Procrastination gets you nowhere in life and in college it definitely doesn't get you good grades. In college, late assignments are not accepted. You either turn assignments in early or when it's due or you fail the assignment. Explaining to myself that If I wait until the last minute to do an assignment, then that assignment i'm doing isn't going to have much quality, but if I did it early, there's a possibility that it would have great quality, because i would have put more time and effort into it instead of rushing, which equals a better grade is something i would have told myself back then. If only i could go back, i would encourage myself to stop being lazy and taking advantage of the teachers as well as the privilege of being able to turn in late work and just do the assignments and turn them in early as possible because it's better to be early and on time than late and not on time.

Stephannie

My school promotes learning and all of the teachers are dedicated to help us learn.

If I could go back and talk to my senior self, I would tell myself to start changing my study habits. I would tell myself that the chapters are much longer and that tests are a whole other world in college. I would also tell my senior self, or even junior self to dual enroll so that I could maybe have a few semesters taken care of before high school graduation. I would also warn myself about the freshmen 15 (pounds). It's true and I thought it wasn't!

I wish that I had known the requirements for the nursing program so then maybe I could have dual- enrolled. I think it is a good service and every student should take advantage of it. I wish I had.

North Florida Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.