Clarkesville, GA
North Georgia Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend North Georgia Technical College

amanda

It is a great community college with a lot to offer I love all the professors and the ground are great too it is a very diverse campus with a lot to offer and a great staff there are always sure to be some activities to be found weather it is an organized event or just chilling at the lounge with friends playing pool

Donald

It was a very short trip to that college back in my home. It's just across the street, I can't miss it. So far, this is my backup plan, at least before I make an effort to go to another college I want to go to. Right now, I am currently taking dual enrollment classes with NGTC this year before I graduate. That may be my next stop for another school year.

Allyssa

North Georgia Tech has helped me accomplish my dreams a lot faster than what I thought I could and I love it. I was thinking that I would be there for about 3 years, but I will be there for 3 semesters instead. I am working towards my diploma right now, and after the fall semester of 2018, I will be done with my diploma and will be transferring to another school.

The thing that I consider the worst thing about my school is that people have become so rude over the last 4 or 5 months. I hate it because everyone was so chill at the beginning now, it is like no one really cares about making friends or keeping them no matter how long had been friends. Over the last couple of months, the people who were rude to me have become nice, and the ones who were nice at the beginning have become rude to anyone and everyone.

North Georgia Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.