North Georgia Technical College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for North Georgia Technical College

Allyssa

North Georgia Tech has helped me accomplish my dreams a lot faster than what I thought I could and I love it. I was thinking that I would be there for about 3 years, but I will be there for 3 semesters instead. I am working towards my diploma right now, and after the fall semester of 2018, I will be done with my diploma and will be transferring to another school.

Donald

It was a very short trip to that college back in my home. It's just across the street, I can't miss it. So far, this is my backup plan, at least before I make an effort to go to another college I want to go to. Right now, I am currently taking dual enrollment classes with NGTC this year before I graduate. That may be my next stop for another school year.

amanda

It is a great community college with a lot to offer I love all the professors and the ground are great too it is a very diverse campus with a lot to offer and a great staff there are always sure to be some activities to be found weather it is an organized event or just chilling at the lounge with friends playing pool

Top Questions about North Georgia Technical College