Tigerville, SC
North Greenville University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend North Greenville University

Kaitlin

My college experience at North Greenville University has been amazing. The people are very friendly and welcoming. I have made so many great friends. The Professors genuinly care and want to help you succeed. Since it is a smaller university you have smaller classe sizes. This means your professors and everyone in your class actually knows you by name. I have gained confidence and knowledge about the world through my college experience. There have been many engaging and interesting discussions in my classes. I have also gained independence and and a passion to succeed in everything that I do. I feel like Im working towards a degree that could help me impact the world. I think it has been valuable to attend this university because of all that I have gained from the experience. I think I have had the best college experience.

I wish I had known more about how and when to buy books. I also wish I had known more about which classes I needed to take and which professors were the best.

The most frustrating thing about my school would be that it is so far away from everything. It takes 15 minutes to ge to walmart or a fast food restaurant. It takes 25 minuets to get the the movie theature and a shopping plaza. However on the other hand this can be a good thing, because it can help you to stay focused on school.

Peter

My college experience thus far has reinvigorated my interest in learning. I had a rough time with the structure of high school, and as soon as I started college, after not being entirely sure if I wanted to go to college, I have looked forward to going to class every day. Now, in my 4th full time quater of college, I have a 3.89 GPA, I am on the Vice-President's list at my school, and I have spent a quarter abroad studying European history in Glasgow, Scotland. This has a very significant turnaround from my days in high school, considering that I almost failed to graduate. Now that I have finally been able to enjoy school for the first time in my life, I have been able to see more clearly the value of a higher education, and I hope to go on to achieve a Ph.D in American military history, with a focus on the Pacific Theater of Operations in World War II. While this is a long way off, it is a goal that I am comfortable setting, because I know that I will enjoy the pursuit of it every step of the way.

I believe that the faculty and staff at North Greenville University really do strive to allow Christ to make the difference on our campus through their attitudes, actions, and decisions.

I've gained in confidence since coming to NGU. My advisor and othe professors recognize when I do well and encourage me to step just a little bit out of my comfort zone sometimes to try something new. Particularly within the mass communications department, I am given the instruction I need in order to accomplish assignments and projects to the best of my ability using the resources available to me. At North Greenville I've also been encouraged in my faith through chapel and the Baptist Student Union meetings as well as student-sponsored events on campus.

The cafeteria choices are not very conducive to providing many options for those with food allergies and/or vegetarians. The food also seems to have less nourishing vitamins than the food we're used to at home. A good number of students have to supplement their meal plan with food they purchase with their own hard-earned money because they're not getting enough nutrients and several are losing weight unhealthily because the food options given them with their allergies are not very edible.

Steffi

I currently attend a community college in Placerville, California. I have been going to this school since 2005 on and off. Since I have been here I have learned alot about my self and what I want to do for my future. I have realized that my life latley needs a bounce back into action and I need to take a leap towards furthering my education for my family. I started college when I was still attending the last part of my senior year in high school. I had just had a baby and gone through a hard task of adoption being that I was only 16 years of age. The only thing that kept me going was school and kept me up on my feet. I dont feel that I would be here today if it wasnt for me staying in school in between having my two beautiful children. College has given me an edge on my future and a path to success that i would not change for anything.

Heather

North Greenville is like my home; I love it and being in a Christ centered environment is really fantastic, and has helped me to grow so much in my relationship with Christ. It is a really amazing school!

North Greenville is unique compared to other schools in the fact that Christ is really the center of everything at North Greenville.

The college experience has really helped me to mature and grow up as a person and also grow closer in my realtionship with God. And I also absolutely love everything that I am learning and I look forward to knowing that I am going to learn so much more in my upcoming years at North Greenville. I have also learned and found that I have made some of my closest friends here at North Greenville, and that I will be friends with them for the rest of my life.

Daniel

Almost everyone at my school is extremely friendly and willing to help others in need.

North Greenville University is a private Christian school, so being able to go to each class and start of with prayer and discussion is a truly amazing feeling.

Perhaps the most amazing thing that I have experienced thus far at North Greenville is simply the brotherhood that has formed in my house. I live in a house on campus with 8 other house mates, and so far it has been an awesome experience. We all have similar interests and we love to hang out with each other. The two best things about our house is our Monday night Bible study and our ability to work out problems amongst the housemates. Our Bible studies bring us closer together and help us learn more about Christ's love at the same time. Just a few days ago, one of our housemates seemed like he was just mad at the world and everyone in it. We finally all sat down with and talked it out, and haven't had any problems since then. So sure, college is all about furthering education, but being in a house full of Christian brothers will both help me be successful in studying and forming friendships that will last a lifetime.

I have learned so much about myself, and my studies. I have loved everything about my experience, but my favorite class would have to be this past summer.I took a study abroad class to Costa Rica. There I learned my Spanish, which is what I am minoring. I experienced the culture and the people. It was everything I could ever wish for. I think it is so valuable for someone to go to college, because it is not just about learning the classes, it is also about figuring yourself out. I have learned so much about myself, my learning habits, the people around me, why I am the way that I am, and who I would like to be. It is such an important part of your life, and you need to take it with everything you got, because this is your life now, this is what you are striving for. Make each moment count.

North Greenville University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.