Tigerville, SC
North Greenville University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend North Greenville University

Courtney

It's a Christian university that welcome everyone with open arms. The classes are small and the professors genuinely care about the students and their well being inside and outside the classroom. There are about 3500 students so everyone knows everybody and are all friendly and care about each other. There are a multitude of different things to do on campus that makes up for the fact that the campus is in the middle of a rural town in South Carolina. Over all a great school.

Jamie

I love this school. The advisers and teachers are amazing and more than willing to help you with anything that you need. I had a lot of questions when I first started and nothing that I asked went unanswered or solved. I definitely made a great choice when choosing this school.

madison
i go there for summer

i go there for Fuge Camps i love it and i love the food i love the university and a good place to go

i go there for summer

Don't worry about how you're struggling mentally and phsyically. You don't have a learning disorder, you don't have depression or bipolar disorder like everyone is suggesting. You actually have a condition called Chronic Lyme Disease, which you will find out in the years to come! I'm saying this to validate you - don't let it scare you! It is actually going to be one of the most helpful tools in your life to bring about the realization of what's truly important in life! It will help you begin on your path not only toward personal health, but aid others along their way as well. It is going to be a platform to launch you into a passion for nutrition and mission's trips to help others who are less fortunate in other countries. You've done great so far, kept a high GPA, and whatever you do - never give up now. Things will become clearer in time, I promise. And every step along this journey to come, however difficult, is going to be life-changing and serve an amazing purpose, helping you be the person you are called to be! Keep believing!

I'd have to say that being there is amazing and it's own little community, however it is in the base of the smoky mountains and a good distance from stores and towns! If you wanted to make a trip to a local grocery store or place to work or live off-campus, it would be at least a 30 minute drive! I'd love to see the school community continue to grow in order to provide more in these basic needs as well!

Definitely someone who is a strong believer in Christ, who is looking for a campus of rules and accountability to further your walk. Those who enjoy pursuing Christ and their passion or calling, especially if geared towards missions work, would love this school. There are also many opportunities to plug in, get involved, do outreach, participate in chapel and worship, receive mentorship and guidance from spiritual leaders, and enjoy an overall very friendly atmosphere with both friends and teachers who truly care about you!

Caleb

This school is filled with the Lord's Spirit.

This school is filled with the Lord's Spirit.

If I could go back in time to talk to myself as a high school senior, I would say, "Caleb, everything is going to be just fine. You will face some troubling times, but if you continue to stay positive and seek God daily, you will be fine. Because God loves you and He will take care of you. You have nothing to fear."

Andrew

A fun-filled, Christ centered, education experience.

A fun-filled, Christ centered, education experience.

Forget anything you thought was "cool", "accecpting", or generally a popular move and throw it out of the window. This is not the place to waste time or recources. You have now reached the place in which the time to study and apply yourself have come to fruition. You have one objective and that is succeed. To leaave this place knowing that you have given it your absolute best and having achived the best possible grade in an honest fashion. This is the time to prove youself to you and no one else. Their opinion has no weight after you leave here. Just do what you are instructed to do and keep your nose down. All will be fine.

Anyone who has strong negative feelings or reservtions about Christianity. Someone who dosent like to socailize often. A persone who does not wish to excell above or beyond the general expectations for the general student body. A party person wouldnt not do well at this school.

Katie

North Greenville University is a wonderful school that helps academic as well as spiritual growth in their students.

If I could go back and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to continue working hard in school and continue doing extracurricular activities like playing sports and volunteering because it really does all pay off when you get to college. I would also tell myself to apply for more scholarships my senior year of high school because scholarships are extremely important in affording a higher education. However, I would also tell myself to have fun and make life long memories. My advice would include to spend as much time as I can with my best friends and make sure to stay in touch with them so they don't drift away once college starts. If I could talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to be serious about my future, but to also have fun and make memories because they become so important and special once you have moved on to a new life surrounded by new friends. Those relationships and memories back home will always be the most important in your life, especially while you're away.

The environment is wonderful and everybody around campus including students, faculty, and professors are all so encouraging and uplifting. Everywhere on campus has a positive feeling and almost everybody is friendly and nice.

Thomas

My classmates are helpful in many different ways like, helping out other students who dont understand what is being taught, listening to their problems, giving Godly advice in the situation and just loving on the other students.

I would tell myself not to wait to go to college and to go as fast as I could. My ignorance has put me in many bad situations in the past. I have matured over the years and I now share with my fellow classmates the mistakes I made in my past and I encourage them not to make the same mistakes that I did when I was their age.

The best thing about my school is the community of students. Its like having a huge family, who will help you carry your burdens with you. We recently had a fellow student die in a hiking accedent and the whole campus felt the pain of it all. If someone needs help with a certain subject, someone will step up and help them out. We are all a big family. Our president even walks aroud and hugs all the kids he comes in contact with. North Greenville University is a very loving school.

-Umm, what is going on? -Calm down. You don't need to freak out. -I think I can when I am talking and looking at my ownself. -Don't worry. I am you just a year from now. -Well, how did you get here? -How I got here isn't important. What's important is what I have to say. You have been stressing yourself out about moving away for college. You're worried about losing your family and friends when you leave. I am here to tell you that you shouldn't be. The absence of your family is easy to forget about when you are busy with homework and cheerleading practices. It is inevitable that you will miss them, but their random phone calls and continuous love will always be there to fall back on. True friends are going to be there when you come home. If you do lose friends, they did not care enough and were not good friends to have anyway. The transition will not be easy, but it forces you to mature for the better. -So it's not as bad as I am making it out to be? -No. It's way easier.

I would have wanted to know how much of a great atmosphere North Greenville has. The teachers there care a lot about their students unlike the majority of other college professors. There are always activities, clubs, and organizations to be apart of that focus on bettering the community. The atmosphere is always happy and Christ-centered which allows me to never feel as if I do not belong at NGU.

The most unfavorable thing about my school is its location. It is located in the hilly area of Greenville and the campus was built on top of a small hill. To get anywhere around campus everyone has to climb a myriad of hills. It is very time consuming and strenuous to "hike" everywhere I go on campus, no matter if it is raining, snowing, or freezing cold outside.

Susannah

North Greenville University is a friendly, Christian environment that lives up to it's mottos, "become a difference maker, " and "where Christ makes a difference."

The advise I would give myself is this: Be sure to pick a college that has an environment that shares your morals, values, and especially Christianity. Be wise about choosing a college that has a variety a majors because you will most likely change your major a couple times. Also be sure there is good financial aid and scholarships available.

I love how Christ-centered NGU is. It is truely one of the best places to be.

North Greenville University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.