Tigerville, SC
North Greenville University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend North Greenville University

Jenna

If I could go back in time and give my high school senior self some advice I would certainly have a lot to say. First I would point out that college life is not as hard and scary as it seems, it is actually really enjoyable as long as you don't get behind in any classes. Which leads me into what I would say next; don't procrastinate, procrastination is one of the things that makes college harder than it should be, start training yourself now to get things done ahead of time. Switching to the financial side of things, don't count on scholarships to always be there to cover your tuition, not every scholarship is guaranteed for the next school year; get a job and save up some money! Finally and most importantly, make good relationships with people who will challenge you to do your best and who will be there for you when you feel like you are at your worst. That's not all I would say, but two hundred words go by quickly.

Someone who enjoys learning.

A person who doesn't want to do the work necesarry to get a good grade should not attend this school.

cody

The diversity among the students present. Also, the professors are well-qualified and very few of them have anything under a Doctoriate degree. I love being taught by well-qualified individuals.

If I could go back in time and give myself advice, I would have told myself to embrace every moment of my college years. The time you spend study is important, no doubt. However, the time you spend interacting and making new friends is just as important, if not, more so. The friends I made in college are my eternal friends; and friends I will always cherish. In order to be successful in college, I believe students must learn to balance their time. The transition from a high school senior to a freshman in college can be made much easier if a multitude of friends and relationships are created from the onset. This I would enourage for any college freshman.

Christ-centered education. This type of education is most important to me because it helps me develop a life and career that honors God.

If I could have the privilege of going back to highschool, senior year, I would give myself so much advice. First, I would tell myself that a community college is still a good start, and to not be afraid of the community college just because it's a 2 year degree program, because in the long run, it will be cheaper. Second, I would tell myself to choose a major that I can see myself doing everyday, even if I got paid nothing for doing the work. And if I am unsure of what that is, start college but then maybe take sometime off when the decision really needs to be made. Finally, I would advice myself to take my grades serious and choose friends that do too. Because after college is over there has to be something to show for it, and hopefully it's a successful story.

Jacqueline

North Greenville University is a Christ centered institution and all of the professors are known to be Christians.

I would tell myself to study harder, eat less, sleep more, and exercise more. Another thing I would definitely tell myself would be to stop procrastinating.

I would consider North Greenville University to be known for making the best friends you'll ever have. The friends you make here are everlasting relationships. Many of the students are Christians and it is amazing that you get to share your faith with one another.

Michelle

The average classroom is between 15-30 people so you are able to get to know your classmates and the professor.

The atmosphere. We have a pretty diverse student body and when we have fun athletic events (be it intramural or school) everyone goes crazy.

Rebekah

My school campus is beautiful and the teachers really care about the students.

My school campus is beautiful and the teachers really care about the students.

I would tell myself not to rely on calculators for your math problems, learn to do them without it. Also to be more aggresive in my studies so that I will have better study habits. Learn not to rely on your parents to take care of thing for you because in college you have to do everything for yourself.

The worst thing about my school is the long walk to the cafateria when it rains. You really get wet.

Alyssa

I would tell myself to relax and enjoy it. Instead of worrying about making friends to go out and intentionally meet people by joining a few extra clubs and do intramurals. I would remind myself to be vocal and kind instead of waiting on people to come up and meet me to go and interact with them. I would also tell myself to make the most of the beautiful campus by going with a friend to explore it and not take it forgranted.

The caring staff. The class sizes are almost always under 40 and the professors genuinely know you. They care about your success and are willing to help you in any and every way they can. They go the extra mile and they'll pray for and with you. Christ truly makes a difference in the staff.

My school is very religous, safe, and one of my favorite places to be.

My school is very religous, safe, and one of my favorite places to be.

I would tell myself to just follow my heart and go to the school that my heart was leading me to. Also I would tell myself how much of a safe and great school North Greenville University is.

North Greenville University is a very Christian school that I feel very safe at. I also know I can always state my religious views.

Karlie

North Greenville University is a school where professors care about the students, students love to fellowship with one another, and where everyone can get together and worship God through EVERYTHING they do.

I would tell myself that time management is a crutial skill that needs to be mastered. Also that the first couple of weeks or even the first semester is overwhelming, BUT not impossible. I would tell myself to just take a deep breath and tackle the obsticles that were to come and not to crumble. Also I would tell myself not to make myself stressed with class work, but to work efficently and diligently and everything would work out fine. Another skill is to not be afraid to make friends and go up to people and form new relationships, because these relationships can truly make a difference. Friends can help you study for those classes that are harder, and also provide you with a stress relief. Yes the academics are important, but it is also important not to get stuck in them because we need to learn to be social so we know how to tackle the real world once we enter it. We need to know how to construct relationships with those we work with so we can better our work. Two people can accomplish a lot more than just one alone.

It is a great Christian Campus where the professors truly care about us. Yes there are strick rules, but they are there to help keep us focused and successful in our goals of getting a degree. Also there are plenty of activities to do on campus so it is still a very active college lifestyle. The professors are always willing to help and talk to students one-on-one because they want to se us succeed.

North Greenville University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.