Tigerville, SC
North Greenville University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend North Greenville University

We are well known for being a university with a Christian worldview. We are mission and ministry oriented and are known for sending people overseas to do mission trips. We are also known for having a great Education Program.

Anyone is welcomed to attend North Greenville, but people who like to party should think twice before they come to North Greenville. We are a Christian school, so if someone is against God, then they may not like North Greenville, but we'd more than welcome them!

Hillary

My school is best known for "where Christ makes the difference" and the rules. Our motto is "where Christ makes the difference". The words explain themself and that's what Christ does around here. Also, we have pretty intense rules at North Greenville. All that make this school what it is today.

The worst thing about North Greenville Universtity is probably the facilities that North Greenville provides. Although we are going through big renovations for many of the buildings, North Greenville doesn't provide a whole lot to happy about. As a softball player, the softball facilities are not where they need to be also.

Courtney

We are out in the country, and it seems as though the faculty is your family and not teachers. They are very friendly.

Be sure you know where you want to go with your life and don't just go and waste a bunch of money.

A person should attend this school if they feel God calling them into ministry.

Felicia

My classmates are kind, helpful, and good influences.

My classmates are kind, helpful, and good influences.

If I could go back and be a senior in high school agian I would definitely do some things differently. I would first develop better study habits. In high school it is very easy to just look over your notes once and be fine for the test, however, in college you definitely have to work harder for the grades that you get. I would also be more involved in school so that when I came to college I would be in the habit of being involved. Being involved is very important in college because that is how you meet all kinds of new people!

Honestly the worst thing to me would be the food. I am a very picky person when it comes to food and so it is hard for me to find something that I like.

Gabrielle

Attend North Greenville, because you will meet a very nice man who may one day become your husband. However after the first year, transfer to a school that will not frustrate you so much that you will be ready to leave after the second year.

The worst thing about this school is how they handle the money. New buildings, landscaping, etc. is built and payed for when existing units are in dire neeed of repair.

Best known for our Christian students who help and serve in the communities. Also for our Sports teams, especially football.

If I could go back to when I was a high school senior, I would tell myself to pay attention. A lot of material that I have learned in college could have been a review for me if I would have just payed attention in class. Also, If I would have payed attention and done my work, my GPA would have been higher. I wish that I could go back and tell myself to enjoy time with my friends, but also to take my school work seriously. I wish that I could go back and change all of those late nights out with the cheerleaders or basketball team to late nights of studying. Those nights were fun, but they didn't last. Putting my very best foot forward in all of my school work though, that would have lasted a lifetime.

Active, Sportsy, Music, Theater, and Education people

Carly

Given the opportunity to give advice to myself (in my high school senior year) about the transition into college life, I would make sure that I was well equipped with time management skills and the ability to balance course work with on-campus college community life and service to others. Stepping closer towards independence does take some training. Living on campus, verses being at home, really brings out your personal areas of strengths and and your areas of weaknesses. I would have more discussions with other kids already in college (that I knew and looked up to) to find out exactly what some of the pitfalls could be and the best ways they found to deal with them. Also, I would tell myself that even though it is my senior year, it is not a year just to celebrate, but a year that is going to have a direct impact on my first year of college and that each day should be taken very seriously as I head out on my path towards my future.

Someone who has a focus on drinking and doing drugs and has a general lack of respect for themselves or others.

Josie

Do not wait until the last minute to get all the paperwork done! I would tell myself that North Greenville is where I want to go and make sure I got all my FAFSA paperwork finalized quickly, that way I wouldn't have missed the Tuition Scholarship by 8 days. That way I could have started the year off on campus and the transition would have been much easier.

The atmosphere at North Greenville is very welcoming. Everywhere you look there is a smiling face and everyone is ready and willing to help with any question or concern.

Living on campus is much more rewarding than commuting. I started out as a commuter and found I was not as involved as I wanted to be. I didn't have very many friends because I was rarely had time to just hang out and get to know other students. I just recently moved on campus and I love it! I am already making friends, I am more motivated to get my work done, and I can get involved with school activities much more easily.

Tiffany

My school is best known for showing how Christ makes the differance in every aspect of life.

If I could go back and talk to myself as a highschool senior I would most likely advice myself to start working on scholarships and finacial aid earlier. I would tell myself that even though I know it takes time it is worth it, because there are much fewer scholarships offerred once you are no longer a junior or senior in high school.

There isnt any kind of person that shouldn't attend this school. However, if a person likes to go out and get drunk every night I would not reccomend coming here because that is not tolerated.

North Greenville University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.