Tigerville, SC
North Greenville University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend North Greenville University

Faith

Whatever you are told to know for a test, quiz, or exam, study that plus everything else in the book. But don't just memorize it for a short time, implant the facts in your mind until it is knowledge for life! Learning should never end when you walk out of the classroom. That is when it all truly begins.

The professors are wonderful. They bring Biblical teachings and principles into the classroom while also living out the christian life.

There are no more than about 100 students in each class, so you get to know the majority of your class pretty well. Most everyone is very friendly and focused on doing their studies and doing them right.

NGU is a Christ centered and Christ focused campus - our motto is, "Where Christ Makes the Difference." Christian Sutdies, Interdisciplinary Studies, and Education are the three most prominent majors here. It is also known for being a more secluded college in a mountenous setting. There are not many restaurants or stores within a 20 minute radius. Finally, it is known for having a wonderful relaxed environment and pleasant staff and professors.

I believe that I am well more knowledgeable and equipped with the experience I have gained since bing in highschool and now that I have 1 year of college done with. If I could go back in time I would advise myself to go all out in highschool to make the highest grades possible because they are going to be so worth it when applying for a college and getting student aid, grants, and scholarships; and for the improtance of having to know the information learned in highschool. I would also tell myself that college will be very hard and fun at the same time, so don't give up whatever you do. Finally, I would say, "Manage your time well, Jennifer, it will be one of the most important thing you do in college. If you want to learn and get through this with a head held high, manage your time. Don't get easily distracted from the vital work at hand when you have assignments due. Place God first in everything you do and try not to stress to much about the workload, He will be there with youthrough it all. You can to this."

John

I would tell myself to stay focused on my school work and dont put sports before my education. When I was in high school my main focus was football and getting a scholarship for football. Sadly I was dissapointed when i didnt get a scholaship for football and was dismayed about going to college. Luckly i had a 3.6 gpa and a good SAT score that allowed me to get into North Greenville and many other colleges without any struggle. Being in college taught me responsiblities and time managment that i wish i had in high school, so i would tell myself to balance my time and use it wisely and make the smart decisions in and out of the classroom.

The type of people that should attend North Greenville are strong believers in Christ. North Greenville is a highly religious university and requires students to participate in the worship of the Christian belief. People who attend NGU should be very open minded and should try new things. They should also allow themselves to open and friendly and accepting of all races, cultures, and background because there are several interesting people that attend NGU.

I brag about being part of the football team. In the past two years North Greenvilles football team has had amazing seasons which resulted in the team recieveing two rings. I also boast about being part of the track and field team, last season I placed 8th in the conference. The main thing that I brag about is that i am apart of a highly religious university that has given me the opportunity to grow stronger in my walk with Christ.

Corinne

You are strong. Yet you still deny it. This one word that you have heard over and over again has yet to have an affect on the tears streaming down your flushed cheeks. But you are still beautiful. While your face lies damp and bruises pressed across your skin, may you still find reasons to smile. You haven't lost your innocence as you so firmly believed, but you have just begun to embrace it. While these current court dates and flashbacks have forced you into adulthood at only 17, please never forget this. You are not worthless, nor will you ever be and he has never been more wrong. You have never been more beautiful than right now. Your story does not need to be hidden under careless lies and questionable coverups. But told with an unimaginable streagth underneath your trembling voice. Time to let go of the screams you have forced quiet that now slowly tear you apart. Freedom is closer than you think. This is your senior year, make it one you will actually want to remember.

We are well known for being a university with a Christian worldview. We are mission and ministry oriented and are known for sending people overseas to do mission trips. We are also known for having a great Education Program.

Anyone is welcomed to attend North Greenville, but people who like to party should think twice before they come to North Greenville. We are a Christian school, so if someone is against God, then they may not like North Greenville, but we'd more than welcome them!

Hillary

My school is best known for "where Christ makes the difference" and the rules. Our motto is "where Christ makes the difference". The words explain themself and that's what Christ does around here. Also, we have pretty intense rules at North Greenville. All that make this school what it is today.

The worst thing about North Greenville Universtity is probably the facilities that North Greenville provides. Although we are going through big renovations for many of the buildings, North Greenville doesn't provide a whole lot to happy about. As a softball player, the softball facilities are not where they need to be also.

Courtney

We are out in the country, and it seems as though the faculty is your family and not teachers. They are very friendly.

Be sure you know where you want to go with your life and don't just go and waste a bunch of money.

A person should attend this school if they feel God calling them into ministry.

Felicia

My classmates are kind, helpful, and good influences.

My classmates are kind, helpful, and good influences.

If I could go back and be a senior in high school agian I would definitely do some things differently. I would first develop better study habits. In high school it is very easy to just look over your notes once and be fine for the test, however, in college you definitely have to work harder for the grades that you get. I would also be more involved in school so that when I came to college I would be in the habit of being involved. Being involved is very important in college because that is how you meet all kinds of new people!

Honestly the worst thing to me would be the food. I am a very picky person when it comes to food and so it is hard for me to find something that I like.

Gabrielle

Attend North Greenville, because you will meet a very nice man who may one day become your husband. However after the first year, transfer to a school that will not frustrate you so much that you will be ready to leave after the second year.

The worst thing about this school is how they handle the money. New buildings, landscaping, etc. is built and payed for when existing units are in dire neeed of repair.

Best known for our Christian students who help and serve in the communities. Also for our Sports teams, especially football.

If I could go back to when I was a high school senior, I would tell myself to pay attention. A lot of material that I have learned in college could have been a review for me if I would have just payed attention in class. Also, If I would have payed attention and done my work, my GPA would have been higher. I wish that I could go back and tell myself to enjoy time with my friends, but also to take my school work seriously. I wish that I could go back and change all of those late nights out with the cheerleaders or basketball team to late nights of studying. Those nights were fun, but they didn't last. Putting my very best foot forward in all of my school work though, that would have lasted a lifetime.

Active, Sportsy, Music, Theater, and Education people

North Greenville University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.