Tigerville, SC
North Greenville University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend North Greenville University

Zachary

The rules are strict. There is no drinking, sex or drugs and the campus is God centered and all about reaching people for Christ.

I would have really took my grades more serious. I wouldnt have took easy classes just to make my senior year easier. I would have made the effort to mature more. I would have also got a job to save money and work on money management skills.

Someone who doesnt have the willingness to give up their past to change for the rules of the school.

Leah

I would remind myself that what you do with your education in high school will effect the rest of your career. If you do not apply yourself in high school, you will have a rough time when you get to college. Also, learn your study habits now, its hard to buckel down when you get to college if you did not do it in high school, there is way more distractions in college.

Someone who is serious about learning and commited to their studies. Someone who wants to presue a solid relationship with the Lord.

The professors here really care about your well-being and they truly care about you and your personal life. I love that it is a small campus so I can get to know people easier.

courtney

If I could go back to when I was a senior in highschool and talk to myself I would let myself know that college is not as intimidating as people make it out to be. As long as you do your work and study you will be sucessful in whatever you choose your major to be. I would also tell myself to do the best that you can in all of your classes because every class counts when it comes to transferring colleges/universities. Another thing I would tell myself is to enjoy college and take advantage of the activites that the college/university has to offer.

TaeHoon

Faithful Christian school that most of students studying their work with their faith in the Christ.

I am going to advice to myself that applying to college can be the most important part of your life. therefore, it would going to affact to your job, grade, company, family, even marrige. this is can be last chance of your life. think carefully that you don't need to regret about your choice, later. everyone expect you. the tuition of college or university is not free. keep it in your mind and never forget about it.

people who have passion and patient enough to graduate college or university.

Paige

North Greenville is best known for its Christian community. The logo for this school is " Where Christ makes the difference'" and this phrase represents the foundation this school is built on. Opportunities to get involved in church communities around the school and to be a part of mission trips are presented often to the students.

If I could go back and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would advise myself to work on my planning and organization skills. Keeping up with due dates and staying organized has been such an important factor to being successful now that I am in college, but it has not been easy trying to teach myself how to plan my schedule out and keep all of my materials and books organized. Not knowing exactly what is due when and how I should go about a process, such as writing a paper, leads to procrastinaition and causes me to have late nights finishing work I could have completed at an earlier time. These skills I am working to master will help lead me to success while preventing self-inflicted stress. I think if I had learned these abilities in high school then I would have an easier time adjusting to a more independent and responsible lifestyle that I am taking on now.

My favorite thing about North Greenville is the fact that it is a small university which provides me with the opportunity to have personable relationships with the teachers here. The teachers are willing to help and work with their students as long as the students are giving quality effort. Also, the students on campus are very friendly, making it easy to form new friendships over a short period of time.

Kaitlyn

North Greenville University is a Christian atmosphere with amazing people and teachers who care about you education and your walk in life!

I would tell my self that my grades are more important than anything and that leaving home is harder than expected. I would tell my self to prepare for a long and windy road, and to never give in to other peoples input and to just go with what i think is correct.

I brag about how it is a great home away from home and how the teachers and students make you feel kind of at home.

Eric

The best thing about the school is the amazing selection of top quality teachers. They even have native speaking foreign language teachers. If you have a problem or you want someone to pray with you, just ask one of the teachers to pray for you and they are more than happy to. Their job at NGU is to not only look out for you academically but also spiritually if you want.

Everyone here at NGU is unexpectedly nice. Just walk up to about anyone and start a conversation and by the end of it you are good friends. Just knowing that before hand helps take the majority of the stress away.

Heather

I would have to say the Christian atmosphere. Granted, it's not the largest nor most well-known Christian school in the US, however, that's a key strong point at North Greenville and part of the reason it attracted me as a student.

I would tell myself to adjust my study habits to work better with the college atmosphere, as the amount of freedom in the college lifestyle makes it easy to forget the work required in comparison to high school.

Nothing particularly strikes out at me as being the worst thing about the school, especially not academically, so possibly the amount of hills in the area that make some of the walks from class to class difficult and tiring.

Kristen

The fact that my school is a Christian school is really unique.

The fact that my school is a Christian school is really unique.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself that college is much harder in terms of school work and to not take the classes lightly. I would explain how important time management is and how making the right decisions will really pay off in the end. College student's freshman year can really hurt them if they do not put forth their best effort, and I would tell myself to work as hard as I possibly could and associate with a good group of people.

I wish I would have known how hard the biology program is.

North Greenville University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.