North Greenville University

« See more reviews of North Greenville University

This school is located in a rural setting with access to stores, restaurants, churches within a 5-10 mile radius. North Greenville University is committed to offering a Christian environment that also encourages students to travel aboard, engage other cultures and peoples, and be trained and equipped for a career in various occupations.

North Greenville University is a safe, friendly, and academically challenging environment. Although I do not fully agree with several of the rules and regulations, I do enjoy attending this university and feel that I will be successful in my field as a result of my attendance here.

Any university can be described by the people in it, and North Greenville University is full of people who genuinely love each other, people outside of our school, acdemics and high standards, and most importantly Jesus Christ.

North Greenville University is a school where professors care about the students, students love to fellowship with one another, and where everyone can get together and worship God through EVERYTHING they do.

North Greenville is like my home; I love it and being in a Christ centered environment is really fantastic, and has helped me to grow so much in my relationship with Christ. It is a really amazing school!

I believe that the faculty and staff at North Greenville University really do strive to allow Christ to make the difference on our campus through their attitudes, actions, and decisions.

North Greenville University is a great college where you can receive excellent Biblical training as well as a great education from teachers who are very knowledgeable and caring.

My school is a magnificent place where many people can come to expand their knowledge of various fields and make wonderful memories while making friends for a lifetime.

North Greenville University is a friendly, Christian environment that lives up to it's mottos, "become a difference maker, " and "where Christ makes a difference."

North Greenville University is a school that offers opputunities of academic success, preparation for the work force, and lifelong friendships!