North Greenville University

« See more reviews of North Greenville University

North Greenville Univeristy's motto is "Christ makes the Difference." I can truly say that Christ made the difference in my academic career at North Greenville University. I was required to take Bible classes and follow rules and guidelines that many college students do not have to follow. They kept me in line as a person and helped me to form a Christian worldview and moral guidelines at a young age. Sometimes, the rules seemed unreasonable, but looking back I am very thankful for North Greenville challenging me in these areas. I hope my children will follow in my footsteps.

I brag most about the professors. While preparing for college throughout high school, I was afraid that I would struggle in college because I tend to learn best getting one on one help from my teachers. However, as soon as I came to NGU, that worry soon subsided. The professors here care so much about their students. They are available for extra help at convenient times and even develop a personal relationship with their students. They are always ready and willing to help their students be the best that they can be.

What I brag the most about North Greenville University to my friends is the campus' atmosphere, dorm, and friendliness of the people. It has a homey atmosphere that makes it comfortable and easy to adapt. I also always brag about my dorm. I have the newest dorm on campus and I absolutely love it! It has a lot of space and I enjoy the pretty walk to and from my dorm. As I pass people on this walk, they are always friendly and help you if you are lost or just need a smile to brighten your day.

I brag about being part of the football team. In the past two years North Greenvilles football team has had amazing seasons which resulted in the team recieveing two rings. I also boast about being part of the track and field team, last season I placed 8th in the conference. The main thing that I brag about is that i am apart of a highly religious university that has given me the opportunity to grow stronger in my walk with Christ.

If I had to pick one aspect that I constantly or repeatedly tell my friends about it would be the enviroment. My school is specifically set up for each individual to pursue their goals and continue on to the next level regardless of their circumstances. North Greenville University is also a school full of caring people with teachers and assistants available to assist and benefit the students in any way possible.

My favorite thing about North Greenville is the fact that it is a small university which provides me with the opportunity to have personable relationships with the teachers here. The teachers are willing to help and work with their students as long as the students are giving quality effort. Also, the students on campus are very friendly, making it easy to form new friendships over a short period of time.

It is a great Christian Campus where the professors truly care about us. Yes there are strick rules, but they are there to help keep us focused and successful in our goals of getting a degree. Also there are plenty of activities to do on campus so it is still a very active college lifestyle. The professors are always willing to help and talk to students one-on-one because they want to se us succeed.

North Greenville Univeristy is a Christian school, where you keep focus on God's word and in your studies. NGU helps me to achieve all my goals in the classroom using God's teachings. NGU has a wonderful campus, friendly students, and amazing professors. That is the perfect package that a student looks for, and NGU offers it without no doubt.

Drinking and drugs are never allowed here which is a community I love. I also joke around with others that we are not allowed to dance at the school. its not something to brag per say but its a neat little bit of info. There is also the fact that the minute you get onto campus you can really feel the Lord working in it.

I brag to people about how envolved and outgoing the school is. I also brag about the football team and baseball team in becoming champions. The school has a great campus and extremely caring faculty. The classrooms are great size. Over all North Greenville University is a great school.