North Greenville University

« See more reviews of North Greenville University

The judgemental state of mind that it seems everyone possess. Because there is no righteous person on this earth; all have sinned and will sin. What makes anyone better than the other. I hate judgemental people. Even the rules are prejudice. (I.e. pregnant girls can not stay on the campus).

It can be pretty hard to make friends if you don't live on campus. There are no really no student groups to help you get involved. So unless you live on campus, you should plan on getting involved in sports, music, or cheerleading in order to build relationships with other students.

The worst thing about NGU would have to be the hills! On days when you don't feel good, the hill isn't your best friend. If you live in any of the "far away" dorms, you have to first walk up a muddy hill and then the paved hill which is really steep.

The worst thing about North Greenville University would be the condition of buildings and the fact that no one really knows about the college. Since it is a small university, they lack some of the financial abilities as other schools.

Nothing particularly strikes out at me as being the worst thing about the school, especially not academically, so possibly the amount of hills in the area that make some of the walks from class to class difficult and tiring.

The worst thing about my school is how everyone (including myself) is so judgemental. Since it is a christian school, the students are held up to extremely high standards and there is very little room for mistakes.

The rules and regulations regarding girls in guys dorms and vice versa. The only other thing that i do not love about the campus is the curfew which requires us to not be walking around campus after one at night.

The worst thing about this school is how they handle the money. New buildings, landscaping, etc. is built and payed for when existing units are in dire neeed of repair.

Well for me, not having a car on campus, its a too far away from home. If a had a car, this would not be an issue though, as the school is 3 hours drive from home.

North Greenville is limited in the number of majors that they can offer, perhaps, due to financial limitations & willing professors to take lower income salaries.