North Greenville University

« See more reviews of North Greenville University

North Greenville is a Christian school where 'Christ makes the difference.' Anyone, Christian or not, is welcome to come. However, if a person hates even being in a Christian atmosphere or just hearing the Word of God, they probably would not be happy at North Greenville. Also, people looking for partying, sororites, and etc., North Greenville is probably not the school for them. People wanting to go into nursing might be better suited attending a technical school because North Greenvile has not yet added that as a major.

The type of people that should attend North Greenville are strong believers in Christ. North Greenville is a highly religious university and requires students to participate in the worship of the Christian belief. People who attend NGU should be very open minded and should try new things. They should also allow themselves to open and friendly and accepting of all races, cultures, and background because there are several interesting people that attend NGU.

If you are looking for a school where you are nothing more than a number in a classroom, this is not the school for you. If you don't want the teacers to know your name and be actively involved with your education, this is not the school for you. If you don't want the president of the University to stop you in the courtyard and ask you how you are and if he can help you in anyway, then this is not the school for you.

One should not attend this school if he/she likes being in an large environment with thousands of people. One must like attending smaller classes with maximum 30 students and like professors who know his/her name. One must also not mind attending Christian chapel services twice a week and being in a Christ-centered atmosphere.

To attend North Greenville Universty you would want to be the type of person that is a Christian. You have to be willing to listen and dig into God's word. Also the type of person that doesnt drink or smoke. You also need to have the understanding that the universtiy is a Christian private school.

Anyone who comes from a strong liberal background may find the environment uncomfortable. Also, students who are used to urban environments may feel misplaced and stuck in the middle of nowhere. Students who do not have a strong Christian background may also find the school a bit uncomfortable.

Anyone is welcome at North Greenville. This is a loving school for all people. The rules are strict, but they can be followed. If someone is worried about not fitting in, then North Greenville is the place for them. Everyone has a place here. This is where Christ Makes the Difference.

I believe that those who are overtly liberal or flagrantly homosexual, pro-choice, or maybe even democratic would have a somewhat difficult time at this school. Even those who hold somewhat to those identities would probably have few to no problems, however, it is a possibility.

Anyone who has strong negative feelings or reservtions about Christianity. Someone who dosent like to socailize often. A persone who does not wish to excell above or beyond the general expectations for the general student body. A party person wouldnt not do well at this school.

Those who rebell against authority and don't like rules shouldn't attend North Greenville. It isn't super strict, but they do set down guidelines for the students. Those looking for a big city shouldn't attend; North Greenville is set in the mountains with not much around.