North Greenville University

« See more reviews of North Greenville University

Anyone is welcomed to attend North Greenville, but people who like to party should think twice before they come to North Greenville. We are a Christian school, so if someone is against God, then they may not like North Greenville, but we'd more than welcome them!

The kind of person that should not attend North Greenville University is a person who does not want to be academically challenged, who does not want to meet new and exciting people, and who just does not want to have the time of their life.

There isnt any kind of person that shouldn't attend this school. However, if a person likes to go out and get drunk every night I would not reccomend coming here because that is not tolerated.

A person that loves to party, drink, do drugs, or have sex. Those things are not allowed on campus or off campus. If you are caught doing any of them you risk being kicked out of school.

One who loves the city. One who loves drinking and partying. One who does not wish to focus on schoolwork and take it seriously. One who does not wish to follow the rules.

A person who shouldn't attend this school is someone who enjoys rejecting authority and breaking rules. There are serious consequences that come when rules are broken.

Someone that doesn't want to be changed by others, who is only focused on how to get where they need to go without worrying about their impact on others.

Anybody who wants to serve God in their career should attend North Greenville. Every school has quirks. I love NGU. We are a big family.

Well, North Greenville University is a Christian school. If a student is strongly opposed to Christ, he probably wouldn't be happy here.

Someone who has a focus on drinking and doing drugs and has a general lack of respect for themselves or others.