North Greenville University

« See more reviews of North Greenville University

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself that college is much harder in terms of school work and to not take the classes lightly. I would explain how important time management is and how making the right decisions will really pay off in the end. College student's freshman year can really hurt them if they do not put forth their best effort, and I would tell myself to work as hard as I possibly could and associate with a good group of people.

Brandon, I know you have heard this about 1.2 million times, but I am telling you as a personal furtune. DO NOT MESS THIS UP. Take your time. never, ever procrastinate. Right now, your 17, but when your 30 and your wife is yelling about bills and the kids just blew up your neighbors shed, your gonna wish you had done everything the right way and to the absolute best of your abilities. Because right now it may seem like a joke to you. But life is serious. "Life is a Joke, Take it serious"

I would say that trusting God into knowing what college to go to would be key. He knows the plan for your life. Finding the school that has everything you want is possible, there will be things that you might not agree with, but if the good out weighs the bad by substantial amount, its good. Making friends is something that will allow you to make the most of your college experience. It adds so much to it, and they will be friends for life. Just be open and allow yourself to grow!!!

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a senior in high school, I would tell myself to strive to be the best. After my first semester of college I learned that college takes a lot more studying and reading than high school ever did. I would also warn myself of all of the temptations that come along with college. Overall, I would tell myself not to head to college big-headed thinking you know everything because things are a lot different and we all have room to learn.

A new step in my life is about to start after this year. I have to act like an adult now. I have to focus on my college work, take good grades, never fail a class, and make my parents even more proud of me. I want to go to a smaller school, so I can be close with my professors and succed in each class. At the same time, I want to be in a environment where people are friendly, enjoy worshiping God, and have the same perspectives in life as I do: succeed in each year at college.

Don't worry about trying to fit in or seem like the cool kid, do what you believe in and try your hardest with anything you do. Who you think are your friends now will most likely not be your friends down the road, especially if you are hiding your true self. The issues that matter to you now will not matter to you down the road. Worry about your education and your place in this world. Do something meaningful. Take risks, accept challenges, and never give up on yourself.

I will tell myself that you are makeing the right choice in going to North Greenville and your life will be completly changed when you do. though I will not tell myself to change majors because of all the friends that I made when I did change, but I would give a hint to study a lot more than I planning to. I honeslty am on pins and needles to keep a couple of my scholarships and I need at least a .1 point to keep them. But non the less I would not tell myself much.

The college experience has really helped me to mature and grow up as a person and also grow closer in my realtionship with God. And I also absolutely love everything that I am learning and I look forward to knowing that I am going to learn so much more in my upcoming years at North Greenville. I have also learned and found that I have made some of my closest friends here at North Greenville, and that I will be friends with them for the rest of my life.

If I could go back to my senior year in high school I would have told myself to be more serious about my schooling.I blew my senior year because I thought I could do whatever I wanted because I was on honer roll.I got arrested and missed my prom and graduation so I realize that my education is very valuable.I do want a chance to be something in life so I plan on attending Columbus State University so I can be a productive man in my community.Thank You.

I would say to stay focused on school, to not get too caught up in the drama of high school, and I would remind myself that the reason I am there is to get an education and that is the most important part. It is not about how many friends you have, whether or not your happy with your relationship status, or your popularity level but it is about getting good grades and learning skills that you will need to be successful for when you reach adulthood.